Best NDA Coaching in Lko, India | Warriors Defence Academy Lucknow
- Highest Selections Rate in Lucknow
- Top NDA Academy in Lucknow | Best Defence Academy in Lucknow
- THE BEST NDA COACHING IN INDIA | Best Defence Coaching in Lucknow
- NDA 2023 Eligibility for Male and Female Candidates
- Top NDA Institute in Lucknow | Best Defence Academy in Lucknow
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO WITHDRAW APPLICATION
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before filling up the request for withdrawal of application.
- The Commission has provided the withdrawal facility from 18.01.2022 to 24.01.2022 (till 6:00 PM) to those candidates who do not want to appear at this Examination.
- Candidates are advised to provide the details of registered application with registration-id which was completed and submitted finally. There is no provision for withdrawing of incomplete applications.
- Before making the request for withdrawal, candidate must ensure that they have access to the registered mobile number and email-id which were provided by them at the time of submission of application. Separate OTPs will be sent by the Commission on the registered mobile number and email-id. Request for withdrawal will be accepted only after it is confirmed by validating the OTP details sent on candidate’s mobile and email-id. Such OTPs will be valid for 30 Minutes only.
5. Request for generating OTP for withdrawal of application will be accepted only till 5:30 PM on 24.01.2022.
- If a candidate has submitted more than one application form then the higher registration-id of Application (latest) will be considered for withdrawal and all earlier applications will be treated as cancelled automatically.
- After the final acceptance of the request for online withdrawal of application, the candidate must print the authenticated receipt. Once application has been withdrawn by the candidate, it cannot be revived in future.
- UPSC has no provision to refund any fee amount paid by candidates, so in case of successful withdrawal of application the fees will not be refunded.
- On successful completion of withdrawal of application, an auto-generated email and SMS will be sent on candidate’s registered email-id and mobile. In case any candidate has not submitted the request for withdrawal of application he/she may contact UPSC on email-id: [email protected] immediately.
- Candidates are advised not to share the OTPs received on email and SMS to anybody.
Special Instructions to Candidates for objective type tests
- Articles permitted inside Examination Hall
Clip board or hard board (on which nothing is written)a good quality Black Ball Pen for marking responses on the Answer Sheet. Answer Sheet and sheet for rough work will be supplied by the invigilator.
2. Articles not permitted inside Examination Hall
Do not bring into the Examination Hall any article other than those specified above e.g. books, notes, loose sheets, electronic or any other type of calculators, mathematical and drawing instruments, Log Tables, stencils of maps, slide rules, Test Booklets and rough sheets pertaining to earlier session(s) etc.
Mobiles, phones, Bluetooth, pagers or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones/Bluetooth/pagers to the venue of the examination, as arrangements for safekeeping cannot be assured. Candidates are advised not to bring any valuable/costly items to the Examination Halls, as safe keeping of the same cannot be assured. Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
- Penalty for wrong Answers
THERE WILL BE PENALTY (NEGATIVE MARKING) FOR WRONG ANSWERS MARKED BY A CANDIDATE IN THE OBJECTIVE TYPE QUESTION PAPERS.
- There are four alternatives for the answer to every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate. One third (0.33) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
- If a candidate given more than one answer, it will be treated as a wrong answer even if one of the given answers happens to be correct and there will be same penalty as above for that question.
- If a question is left blank i.e. no answer is given by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
4. Unfair means strictly prohibited
No candidate shall copy from the papers of any other candidate nor permit his papers to be copied nor give nor attempt to give nor obtain nor attempt to obtain irregular assistance of any description.
5. Conduct in Examination Hall
No candidate should misbehave in any manner or create disorderly scene in the Examination Hall or harass the staff employed by the Commission for the conduct of the examination. Any such misconduct will be severely penalised.
6. Answer Sheet particulars
- Write with Black ball pen your Centre and subject followed by test booklet series (in bracket), subject code and roll number at the appropriate space provided on the answer sheet at the top. Also encode your booklet series (A, B, C, or D as the case may be), subject code and roll number in the circles provided for the purpose in the answer sheet. The guidelines for writing the above particulars and for encoding the above particulars are given in Annexure. In case the booklet series is not printed on the test booklet or answer sheet is un-numbered, please report immediately to the invigilator and get the test booklet/answer sheet replaced.
- Candidates should note that any omission/mistakes/discrepancy in encoding/filling of details in the OMR answer sheet, especially with regard to Roll Number and Test Booklet Series Code, will render the answer sheet liable for rejection.
- Immediately after commencement of the examination please check that the test booklet supplied to you does not have any unprinted or torn or missing pages or items etc., if so, get it replaced by a complete test booklet of the same series and subject.
- Do not write your name or anything other than the specific items of information asked for, on the answer sheet/test booklet/sheet for rough work.
- Do not fold or mutilate or damage or put any extraneous marking in the Answer Sheet. Do not write anything on the reverse of the answer sheet.
- Since the answer sheets will be evaluated on computerised machines, candidates should exercise due care in handling and filling up the answer sheets. They should use black ball pen only to darken the circles. For writing in boxes, they should use black ball pen. Since the entries made by the candidates by darkening the circles will be taken into
account while evaluating the answer sheets on computerised machines, they should make these entries very carefully and accurately.
- Method of marking answers
In the ‘OBJECTIVE TYPE’ of examination, you do not write the answers. For each question (hereinafter referred to as “Item”) several suggested answers (hereinafter referred to as “Responses”) are given. You have to choose one response to each item. The question paper will be in the Form of TEST BOOKLET. The booklet will contain item bearing numbers 1, 2, 3…….etc. Under each item, Responses marked (a), (b), (c), (d) will be given. Your task will be to choose the correct response. If you think there is more than one correct response, then choose what you consider the best response.
In any case, for each item you are to select only one response, if you select more than one response, your response will be considered wrong.
In the Answer Sheet, Serial Nos. From 1 to 160 are printed. Against each numbers, there are circles marked (a), (b), (c) and (d). After you have read each item in the Test Booklet and decided which one of the given responses is correct or the best. You have to mark your response by completely blackening with black ball pen to indicate your response.
For example, if the correct answer to item 1 is (b), then the circle containing the letter (b) is to be completely blackened with black ball pen as shown below :- Example : (a) • (c) (d)
11. Entries in Scannable Attendance List.
Candidates are required to fill in the relevant particulars with black ball pen only against their columns in the Scannable Attendance List, as given below.
- Blacken the circle (P) under the column (Present/Absent)
- Blacken the relevant circle for Test Booklet Series
- Write Test Booklet Serial No.
- Write the Answer Sheet Serial No. and also blacken the Corresponding circles below.
- Append signature in the relevant column.
- Please read and abide by the instructions on the cover of Test Booklet. If any candidate indulges in disorderly or improper conduct he will render himself liable for disciplinary action and/or imposition of a penalty as the Commission may deem fit.
How to fill in the Answer Sheet of objective type tests in the Examination Hall
Please follow these instructions very carefully. You may note that since the answer sheets are to be evaluated on machine, any violation of these instructions may result in reduction of your score for which
you would yourself be responsible. Before you mark your responses on the Answer Sheet, you will have to fill in various particulars in it.
As soon as the candidate receives the Answer Sheet, he should check that it is numbered at the bottom. If it is found un-numbered he should at once get it replaced by a numbered one.