INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION
Candidates are required to apply online by using the website upsconline.nic.in .
Salient Features of the Online Applications Form are given hereunder:
- Detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications are available on the above mentioned website.
- Candidates will be required to complete the Online Application form containing two stages viz. Part I and Part II.
- The candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) [except SC/ST candidates and those specified in Note-2 of Para 4 of the Notice who are exempted from payment of fee] either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using any Visa/MasterCard/Rupay Credit/Debit Card.
- Candidate should also have details of one photo ID viz. Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ School Photo ID/Any other photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government. The details of this photo ID will have to be provided by the candidate while filling up the online application form. The same photo ID card will also have to be uploaded with the Online Application Form. This photo ID will be used for all future referencing and the candidate is advised to carry this ID while appearing for examination/SSB.
- Before start filling up Online Application, a candidate must have his photograph and signature duly scanned in the .jpg format in such a manner that each file should not exceed 300 KB each and must not be less than 20 KB in size for the photograph and signature.
- Before start filling up Online Application, a candidate must have his photo identity card document in PDF format only. The digital size of PDF file should not exceed 300 KB and must not be less than 20 KB.
- The Online Applications (Part I and II) can be filled from 22nd December, 2021 to 11th January, 2022 till 6:00 PM.
- Applicants should avoid submitting multiple applications. However, if due to any unavoidable circumstances any applicant submits multiple applications then he must ensure that the applications with higher RID is complete in all respects.
- In case of multiple applications, the applications with higher RID shall be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
- The applicants must ensure that while filling their Application Form, they are providing their valid and active E-mail Ids as the Commission may use electronic mode of communication while contacting them at different stages of examination process.
- The applicants are advised to check their e-mails at regular intervals and ensure that the email addresses ending with @nic.in are directed to their inbox folder and not to the SPAM folder or any other folder.
More Information Here
- Best NDA Coaching Institute in Lucknow | Top NDA Coaching in India
- Best NDA Institute Coaching in Lucknow | Top NDA Institute Coaching in Lucknow
- NDA 2 2022 Notification Out: Join Best NDA Coaching Institute in Lucknow India
- No-1 NDA Coaching in Lucknow, India
- Top NDA Coaching in Lucknow