AFCAT 2021 Admit Card-Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow
AFCAT 2021 Admit Card – Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow: Warriors NDA Academy is Awarded as Best NDA Academy in Lucknow. WDA is the best NDA Coaching in Lucknow India. We are the Leading NDA/CDS Coaching in Lucknow. When some of the most experienced defence career coaches gathered, The Warriors’ Defence Academy came into existence. We are a team of career coaching experts, who provide complete grooming to aspirants who appear for written examination for NDA and CDS and SSB interviews to become defence officers.
Warriors Defence Academy | Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow | Best Airforce Coaching in Lucknow | Best Defence Coaching in Lucknow India.
Address: 545-GA/1-CHHA, beside Madhuwan Guest house Chandganj Near Railway Crossing, Kapoorthla, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226006
AFCAT 2021 Admit Card- Top AFCAT Coaching in Lucknow
The Indian Air Force will release the Admit Card on its official website. All those Candidates who have successfully filed the registration form will be able to download their admit cards. To download the admit card, Candidates need to visit the official website and can log in to the AFCAT call letter page or Dashboard by entering their login credentials like the username and password.
The admit card comprises all the information such as exam date, exam center details, exam timings, documents to be carried along with the admit card, etc.
Candidates who qualify for the online exam of AFCAT will be called for AFSB Interview (Air Force Selection Board Interview). They will also be given a chance to select the AFSB center, date, and call-up letter after the declaration of the result.
AFCAT Admit card overview-
Candidates can check out when they will be able to download the Admit card of AFCAT (2) below. AFCAT (1) admit card was already released in February and the exam had already been completed. Now candidates are looking forward to AFCAT (2) Exam Dates. For all the information, check out the details below:
|AFCAT Admit Card Particulars||AFCAT Admit Card Dates|
|Admit Card||AFCAT (1)-February 5, 2021AFCAT (2)-August 9, 2021(Tentative)|
|Exam Dates||AFCAT (1) 20th-22nd February 2021AFCAT(2) 28th-30th August 2021|
The AFCAT Admit Card link will become active soon. Candidates, please keep checking the Chegg website regularly for further updates. Here the direct link to download the admit card will be shared soon.
One more important thing, if candidates are not able to download their admit card they should check their login details properly. It should be the same one as received by them after successful registration and payment.
And if the candidates are not able to remember their password. They should click on the Forgot password tab to retrieve it.
How to download an AFCAT Admit card?
- Candidates should visit the official website www.afcat.cdac.in
- On the Home Page only there will be AFCAT 2 Admit Card 2021
- Just click on that link and then the login page opens
- Enter your login credentials such as username and password
- Click on the Submit button
- AFCAT Admit card will now appear on the new tab
- Now, Download the admit card and get its print out.
After downloading the admit card, read all the instructions carefully, before arriving at the exam center and carry all the required documents with it.
Documents To Be Carried along with the admit Card-
Candidates should carry an Aadhar card and any one of the other following original photo identity proof along with admitting card in the exam center:
- Pan card
- Driving License
- Voter Id
- Any other valid id proof that includes Name, Father’s name, date of birth, and a clear photograph
If we summarize, the following items are allowed and not allowed in the examination hall
|Items allowed||Items not allowed|
|AFCAT Admit Card||Calculators|
|Another Photo-Id Proof||Bags|
|Two passport size colored photographs|
Important things to remember for AFCAT Admit card 2021-
- Candidates should be punctual and reach the exam center as per the reporting time mentioned in the admit card, to complete all the prior formalities easily
- Candidates should manage the time appropriately while solving the exam, don’t waste the time on the question which you are not confident about
- Read the instructions carefully on the question paper that will appear on the screen a few minutes before the exam will start. This way candidates will understand the pattern and the important points that they should adhere to while answering the questions.
- Candidates should carry two passport size colored photographs the same as the one uploaded in the online application.
Interview Call Letter For AFCAT 2021-
AFCAT(1) interview had successfully been completed in April. Therefore, we will discuss the AFCAT (2) Interview Call Letter. Moreover, the second AFCAT date is yet announced but will be released soon after the results are declared.
THE qualified candidates will be moving ahead to choose the AFSB interview date and place as per their convenience on the official website. After choosing the preferred date and venue, a call letter for the interview will be generated. Candidates should bring the call letter along with the admit card at the center.
AFSB Centers are at Dehradun, Mysuru, Gandhinagar, and Varanasi. Candidates will be given 3-4 days after the result has been declared to choose the AFSB Center and Date. Then the Indian Air Force Board will release the call letter for the interview.
Steps to Download the AFCAT Interview Call Letter 2021-
- Visit the official website of IAF
- Go to the AFCAT section on the home page
- Enter the login credentials and download the call letter and mandate documents required under the login page
- Download and take the print of the interview call letter
The documents to bring along with the call letter-
- Original AFCAT Admit Card
- 10th STD. passing certificate and mark sheets issued by CBSE/ICSE/State Board having the date of birth and three photocopies of these
- Original and 3 photocopies of 12th STD.
- Original and 3 photocopies of graduation, passing certificate, and mark sheets of all the semesters
- Valid photo Id proof such as Aadhar Card, Passport, Voter Id card, PAN Card, Driving License College ID (for students appearing in final year/semester)
- Candidates also need to bring valid 25 copies of recent passport size colored photographs taken in light-colored clothes. It should have full visibility of the face and both the ears.
Check Out Other Police Exams :
- Best Defence College in Lucknow | Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow | Top Defence Academy in India
- Top NDA College in India | Best NDA College in India | Best NDA Academy in Lucknow
- NDA Best Coaching in India | Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow | Best Defence Academy in India
- Best Defence Academy Lucknow UP | Best Defence Academy in India | Top Defence Academy in India
- Top Defence Coaching in India | Top Defence Coaching in Lucknow | Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow
Q. Do I need to carry the original photo –Id proof along with AFCAT admit card?
Yes, you need to carry the photo-id proof as well as the photocopy along with the AFCAT admit card.
Q. Is there flexibility to change the examination center?
No, the AFCAT exam center once allotted, cannot be changed under any circumstance.
Q. What to do, I am not able to download the admit card?
Check the credentials carefully while downloading the payment card. If you have forgotten the password, check your email. Registration details are emailed to the candidates after a successful registration. Still, if you can’t remember, click on the forgot password tab and retrieve it.