NDA Exam Eligibility And Selection Process by WDA
Warriors Defence Academy is the Top NDA Coaching in Lucknow. We are the Leading Coaching Institute for NDA/CDS/AFCAT/Army/Air Force/Navy Located in Lucknow. Warriors Defence Academy has the Largest GTO Ground in India. The Aspirants of Defence Services are guided by Ex. Defence Officers. WDA was also Awarded as Best NDA Academy in Lucknow.
In this blog, we are going to discuss the nda exam pattern and selection process explained by the experts of the best nda coaching in india warriors’ defence academy….
Nationality by the best NDA coaching in India warriors’ defence academy
According to NDA eligibility, an applicant who is an Indian citizen is eligible to apply for the upcoming examination. Those who are not a citizen of India and still want to apply for the exam must meet the UPSC NDA eligibility criteria listed below:
The candidate applying for the exam must be either:
- A Citizen of India
- A Subject of Nepal or
- A subject of Bhutan, or,
- Tibetan refugees who came to India before 1 Jan. 1962, with the intention of permanent settlement.
- A person of Indian origin who migrated from the following countries with the intention of permanent settlement:
- Pakistan, Sri Lanka
- East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire & Ethiopia, and Vietnam.
Age Limit the best NDA coaching in India warriors’ defence academy
According to the NDA eligibility, only unmarried male and female aspirants aged between 16.5 – 19.5 (born not earlier than 2 July 2004 or later than 1 July 2007) are eligible to apply for the exam.
Qualification, 12th Percentage & Marks the top NDA coaching in India warriors’ Defence Academy
The NDA qualification required is different for candidates applying to the other army wings. Take a look at the detailed NDA eligibility criteria of educational qualification for candidates applying for the Army, Navy, and Air Force below:
|Wing||Required NDA Qualification|
|Army||Candidate must be appearing/pass Class 12 or equivalent examination from a recognized board.|
|Air Force & Naval wings of NDA and 10+2 Cadet entry scheme at INA||Candidate must be appearing/clear his class 12 or equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics.|
- Those who are appearing in Class 12 or equivalent examination can also apply for the exam.
- The candidates who are appearing in the Class 11 exam are not eligible to apply for the NDA examination.
NDA Physical Eligibility is the best NDA institute in India warriors’ defence academy
The applicant must have good physical and mental health and should be free from diseases and disabilities.
- The minimum height required is 157 cm for male candidates and 152cm for female candidates (Note for the Indian Air Force it is 162.5 cm).
- There are certain exceptions for candidates based on the region to which they belong.
NDA Eligibility 2023 for Pilot
The NDA physical standards for becoming a Pilot are slightly different than candidates applying for other posts. The elucidated details of NDA eligibility 2023 physical standards are mentioned here:
- Leg Length: Minimum: 99 cms and Maximum: 120 cms
- Thigh Length: Maximum of 64 cms
- Sitting Height: Minimum – 81.50 cms and Maximum – 96 cms
NDA Vision Standards by the best NDA coaching in India warriors’ defence academy
- The distance vision (corrected) should be 6/6 in the better eye and 6/9 in the worse eye.
- Myopia of more than 2.5 D is not allowed.
- Hypermetropia more than 3.5 D including astigmatism is not allowed.
NDA Selection Process: by the experts of the best NDA coaching in India warriors’ defence academy
|NDA Selection Process – Written Exam|
|General Ability Test||02||600|
SSB Interview by the best NDA coaching in India warriors’ defence academy
SSB Training By Lt. Gen Dushyant Singh(PVSM AVSM) Ex. GTO& Psychologist Col. Tiwari Sir Col Vijay Chauhan
Stage 2 of the NDA selection process involves the interview conducted by the Services Selection Board (SSB) for all the candidates qualifying for NA and NDA posts. If you clear the written test, your interview call letter will reach you with all the details regarding the interview date, time, and venue. Further details about the phases of the SSB interview are provided as follows –
|NDA Selection 2023 – SSB Interview|
|Phase 1||Officer Intelligence Rating Test (OIR), Picture, Perception, & Description Test (PP & DT).|
|Phase 2||Interview, GTO (Group Testing Officer) Tasks, Psychology Tests, and Conferences conducted over a period of 4 days.|
Besides the provided overview about the SSB Interview, here are some other factors that you should know about the selection process –
- Note that the final recruitment under the NDA selection process will be merit-based. The performance of candidates in the written test and interview will be considered for the same.
- Candidates applying for the Air Force will have to qualify for the Pilot Aptitude Test (PAT) and Computerised Pilot Selection System (CPSS) in order to be considered for final selection.
- The SSB interview process takes place over a duration of 5 days.