NDA Eligibility Criteria 2021: Nationality – Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow
Warriors Defence Academy | Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow | Best Airforce Coaching in Lucknow | Best Defence Coaching in Lucknow India.
Address: 545-GA/1-CHHA, beside Madhuwan Guest house Chandganj Near Railway Crossing, Kapoorthla, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226006
NDA Eligibility Criteria 2021: Nationality – Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow: Warriors Defence Academy is Awarded as Best NDA Academy in Lucknow. WDA is the best NDA Coaching in Lucknow India. We are the Leading NDA/CDS/NAVY/AFCAT/AIR-FORCE X & Y Group Coaching in Lucknow. When some of the most experienced defence career coaches gathered, the Warriors’ Defence Academy came into existence. We are a team of career coaching experts, who provide complete grooming to aspirants who appear for written examination for NDA and CDSE and SSB interviews to become defence officers.
To apply for NDA, candidates must be:
1) A citizen of India or
2) A subject of Nepal or
3) A subject of Bhutan
4) A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before January 1, 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India or
5) A person originally Indian who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories 2, 3, 4, and 5 must be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Indian government. A certificate of eligibility is not required for Gorkha candidates from Nepal.
NDA Eligibility Criteria 2021: Age Limit
The age limit of candidates should be as given below:
- For NDA 2, candidates must have been born not earlier than January 2, 2002, and not later than January 1, 2005
- For NDA 1, candidates should be born not earlier than July 2, 2001, and not later than July 1, 2004
- The commission will accept the date of birth that is entered into Class 10 or 12 certificates
- Candidates need to submit these certificates after the declaration of the result of the written exam
NDA Eligibility Criteria: Educational Qualification
The educational qualification prescribed for admission to the different academies is given below.
|The Army wing of NDA||Passed Class 12 or equivalent examination from a recognized board|
|The Air Force and Naval wings of NDA and 10+2 Cadet entry scheme at INA||Passed Class 12 or equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics|
- Candidates who are appearing in Class 12 or equivalent examination can apply
- Candidates appearing in the Class 11 exam are not eligible
NDA Eligibility Criteria: Marital Status
Only unmarried male and female candidates can apply for the exam. Candidates should not marry until they complete their training. Candidates who marry during the training will be discharged and have to refund all expenditure spend on them by the government.
NDA Eligibility Criteria 2021: Physical Standards
Candidates must be physically fit according to the physical standards for the NDA exam.
Height & Weight for Army and Air Force
The minimum height prescribed is 157 cms (For Air Force it is 162.5 cms). Certain exceptions are applicable for candidates based on the region from where they belong.
|Height (in cms)||Weight (in kgs)|
|16-17 years||17-18 years||18-19 years|
For Gorkhas and candidates belonging to hills of North-Eastern areas of India, Garhwal, and Kumaon, the minimum height will be 5 cms less than the figure mentioned above. For candidates belonging to Lakshadweep, the minimum height standard is reduced by 2 cms.
Height and Weight requirements for Navy
|Height (In cms)||Weight (in kgs)|
|16 years||18 years||20 years|
Candidates who wish to be pilots need to fulfill the following requirements.
- Leg Length: The minimum of 99 cms and maximum of 120 cms
- Thigh Length: Maximum of 64 cms
- Sitting Height: The minimum of 81.50 cms and maximum is 96 cms
- The distance vision (corrected) of candidates should be 6/6 in the better eye and 6/9 in the worse eye
- Myopia should not be more than 2.5 D
- Hyper ametropia not more than 3.5 D including astigmatism
- Air Force candidates must not wear spectacles
Candidates can check below the visual standards for the Navy and Air Force.
|Uncorrected without glass||6/6||6/6, 6/9|
|Corrected with glass||6/6||6/6 (only for Hypermetropia)|
|Limits of Myopia||-0.75||Nil|
|Limits of Hypermetropia||+1.5||+2.00 D Sph|
|Limits of Colour Perception||I||Nil|
|Manifest Myopia||N.A.||Nil Re|
|Colour Vision||N.A.||CP-I (MLT)|
|Astigmatism||N.A.||+0.75 Cyl (within + 2.0 D.Max)|
|Near Vision||N.A.||N-5 each eye|
Candidates must not suffer from any of the following minor conditions.
- Wax (Ears)
- Deviated Nasal Septum
- Hydrocele / Phimosis
- Condition of Overweight / Underweight
- Under Sized Chest
Guidelines regarding Tattoos
- Candidates must ensure that any permanent body tattoos should be present only on the inner side of the forearm
- Under no circumstances, UPSC accepts tattoos on the inside of the elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of the palm/back (dorsal) side of the hand
- Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are also not acceptable
- In case a candidate belongs to a tribe where it is customary to have a tattoo, acceptance will be granted considering the traditions involved
Candidates must not have the following diseases.
- The granulomatous disease of the spine
- Arthritis/spondylosis (Rheumatoid arthritis and allied disorders / Ankylosing spondylitis/ Osteoarthrosis, spondylosis and degenerative joint disease / Non-articular rheumatism (e.g. lesions of the rotator cuff, tennis elbow, recurrent lumbago, etc.) & Miscellaneous disorders including SLE, polymyositis, vasculitis
- Compression fracture of vertebrae
- SC Heuerman’s disease (Adolescent kyphosis)
- Loss of cervical lordosis when associated with clinically restricted movements of the cervical spine
- Unilateral / Bilateral cervical ribs with demon stable neurological or circulatory deficit
- Scoliosis more than 15 degrees as measured by Cobb’s method
- Degenerative Disc. disease
- Presence of Schmorl’s nodes at more than one level
- Atlanto-occipital and atlantoaxial anomalies
- Hemi vertebrae and/or incomplete block (fused) vertebrae at any level in cervical, dorsal or lumbar spine and complete block (fused) vertebrae at more than one level in the cervical or dorsal spine
- Unilateral Sacralisation or summarisation (Complete or incomplete) at all levels and bilateral incomplete sacralization or summarisation
- Any other abnormality if so considered by the specialist
Any of the following conditions will disqualify the candidature of candidates.
- The granulomatous disease of the spine.
- Arthritis / spondylosis
- Scoliosis is more than 15 degrees as measured by Cobb’s Method (10 degrees for Army and Navy).
- More than mild Kyphosis/Lordosis
- Spondylolisthesis / Spondylosis / Spondylolysis
- Herniated nucleus purposes
- Compression fracture of Vertebra
- Sacralisation Disease
- Cervical ribs with demonstrable neurological or Circulatory deficit
- Presence of Schmorl’s node at more than one level
- Atlanto-occipital and atlanto-axial anomalies
- Incomplete Sacralisation Unilateral or Bilateral
- Spina Bifida other than SV 1 and LV 5 if completely Sacralised
- Any other abnormality, if so considered by specialist
Other medical conditions
- There should not be any symptoms of the weak constitution or bodily defects
- Candidates must have a well-developed chest
- The function of the bones or joints should be good
- No history of medical breakdown or fits
- Candidates must have normal hearing capabilities
- No impediment of speech
- Normal blood pressure with no signs of heart disease or blood vessel disease
- No liver or spleen enlargement
- No abnormalities in urine
- No skin diseases
- No abnormalities in USG abdomen examination
- A sufficient number of natural and sound teeth
- Routine ECG for Air Force candidates must fall within normal limits
How to apply for NDA?
NDA application form comprises two parts, I & II. Candidates can check below the steps to fill the application form:
- Registration for the exam by filling in the required details
- Choosing the preferred branches
- Verifying the details
- Generation of registration ID
- Payment of application fee
- Selecting the exam center
- Uploading the signature and photograph
Content By SATYAM MISHRA