Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow | Top NDA Coaching in Lucknow
NDA Eligibility Criteria Details
NDA Eligibility Criteria: The Examination of the NDA (National Defence Academy) & ND (National Defence) is conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) twice a year to recruit the candidates in the Army, Navy & Air Force wings of National Defence Academy. Eligible candidates apply online. The eligibility details of the UPSC NDA & NA exam are given below…
A candidate must be either be an
(i) a citizen of India, or
(ii). a subject of Bhutan, or
(iii). a subject of Nepal, or
(iv). a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 01 January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
(v). a Person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi Zaire and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently setting in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India. A certificate of eligibility will not, however, be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
2. Age: Only Unmarried Male Candidates born not earlier than 2nd Jan 2002 and not later than 1st Jan 2005 are eligible.
Sex: Only unmarried male candidates are eligible.
3. Educational Qualifications:
(i) For Army wing of National Defence Academy: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
(ii) For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 Pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
4. Physical Standards: Candidates must be physically fit according to physical standards for admission to National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (II), 2020.
Note: A candidate who has resigned or withdrawn on disciplinary grounds from any of the training academies of the Armed Forces is not eligible to apply.
- Indian Navy Eligibility 2024 | Warriors Defence Academy
- Indian Army Agniveer Eligibility Criteria | Warriors Defence Academy
- NDA 2024 Exam Eligibility for Females | Warriors Defence Academy
- Latest Group Discussion Topics for SSB Interview 2024
- CDS 2024 Study Material: Books, Course, Notes