Best Airforce X Group Trades Coaching in Lucknow | Best Defence Academy in Lucknow
GROUP ‘X’: Education Instructor Trade
Age: 20 – 25 Years
Education Qualification :
(i) BA with English as one of the subjects or B.Sc with Physics/ Psychology/ Chemistry/ Mathematics/ IT / Computer Science/ Statistics as one of the subjects or BCA with a minimum of 50% marks.
(ii) B.Ed degree with a minimum of 50% marks from a Government recognized institute.
(iii) Graduation and B.Ed programmes should be recognized by UGC/ NCTE/ Competent accreditation authority.
Age:20 – 28 Years
Education Qualification :
(i) MA in English/ Psychology or M.Sc in Mathematics/ Physics/ Statistics/ Computer Science/ IT or MCA with 50% marks.
(ii) B.Ed degree with a minimum of 50% marks from a government recognized institute.
(iii) Graduation, Post-Graduation and B.Ed programmes should be recognized by UGC/ NCTE/ Competent accreditation authority.
GROUP ‘X’ Trades (Except Education Instructor)
Note: The upper age limit on the date of enrolment is 21 years.
Age: 17- 21 Years
Education Qualification: Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics, and English with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
Passed 3 years Diploma Course in Engineering in any stream, as shown below, from a Government recognized Polytechnic Institute with 50% marks in aggregate, and 50% marks in English in Diploma or in Intermediate/Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Diploma Course.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering (Design & Drafting)
- Mechanical Engineering (Foundry Technology)
- Mechanical Engineering (Machine Tool Maintenance and repairs)
- Mechanical Engineering (Refrigeration & Air Conditioning)
- Mechanical Engineering (Tool & Die)
- Mechanical Engineering (Production)
- Mechanical Engineering (Fabrication Tech)
- Mechanical Engineering (CAD/CAM Design & Robotics)
- Mechanical (Advanced Manufacturing Technology)
- Manufacturing Engineering/Technology
- Production Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Advanced Diploma in Refrigeration & Air-conditioning
- Applied Electronics
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electronics (Microprocessor)
- Electronics and Avionics
- Electronics (Fibre Optics)
- Electronics (Robotics)
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Industrial Electronics
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering / Technology
- Instrumentation and Control Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering/Technology
- Information Technology
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Computer Science & Technology