Top NDA Coaching in India | Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow | Warriors Defence Academy
Top NDA Coaching in India: Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow, India | Warriors NDA Academy Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow, India @20% Discount for Defence Coaching in Lucknow Join to Call Now 07081011964
Warriors Defence Academy | Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow | Best Airforce Coaching in Lucknow | Best Defence Coaching in Lucknow India.
Address: 545-GA/1-CHHA, beside Madhuwan Guest house Chandganj Near Railway crossing, Kapoorthla, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226006
Applicant should be an Indian national / a subject of Nepal/a subject of Bhutan or a Tibetan refugee who came to India before January 1, 1962, to permanently settle here.
Age and Marital Status
Marital Status: male candidates who are not married are only eligible to apply.
The candidate’s age must be between 16.5 – 19.5 years.
|NDA I Exam||born between 2nd July 2003 to 1st July 2006|
|NDA II Exam||born between 2nd January 2004 to 1st January 2007|
For Air Force and Naval Wings of NDA and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy:
- Aspirants must have cleared the 12th examination or equivalent examination with Mathematics and Physics subjects from a recognized State Education Board/ University.
For Army Wing of NDA: Top NDA Coaching in India
- The aspirant should have cleared the 12th examination or equivalent qualification organized by a recognized State Education Board / University.
- Candidates who are appearing in the 12th or equivalent qualifying examination may also apply.
- The applicant must be physically fit as per the prescribed physical criteria of the respective authority.
Application Fee Top NDA Coaching in India
- The application fee can be paid through cash in any branch of SBI Bank or through net banking, master card/ visa card/debit card.
- Candidates from the General and open categories have to pay Rs 100/
- No application fee for SC/ST candidates and wards of NCOs/ JCOs/Ors
Steps to Fill the NDA 2020 Application Form
Documents/Details Required: Top NDA Coaching in India
- Payment details.
- Valid Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Personal, qualification, guardian, and communication details.
- Scanned signature. The signature should be made with the black ink pen on white paper in jpg format and meet the 110 pixels height x 140 pixels width dimensions with size should be between 1KB to 40kb.
- Scanned photograph with 140 pixels height x 110 pixels width. The image should be in jpg format and the image size should be between 3kb to 40kb.
Candidates can follow these simple steps to fill out the NDA 2020 application form:
Step-1: Registration Part-I & Fill Application Form:
- Visit the official website of UPSC.
- Click on the link “Online application for various examinations of UPSC”.
- Click on the link “Part-I registration.
- Read the instruction carefully and click on the “Yes” button.
- The application form will appear on the screen.
- Fill in the personal details, qualifications, and address details.
- Click on the “Continue” button after filling in all the details.
- Choose the branch preference and click on the “Continue” button.
- The filled application form will appear on the screen.
- Check all the entries and click on the “I Agree” button.
- The registration number will be generated.
- Note down the registration number for future use.
Step-2: Registration Part-II & Fee Payment Top NDA Coaching in India
- Click on the link “Part-II Registration”.
- Enter your registration ID and DOB and click on the “Submit” button.
- Click on the “Payment” option.
- Make the fee payment through debit card, master, visa, or net banking or through the cash payment in the SBI branch.
- Go through the “Center Selection” link.
- Choose the exam center and click on the “Submit” button.
Step-3: Upload Scanned Images Top NDA Coaching in India
- Click on the “Photo & Signature Upload” section.
- Choose and upload the scanned images of the photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
Step-4: Accept Declaration & Print Application Form
- Click on the “Agreeing to Declaration” option.
- Read the declaration carefully and click on “I have read the declaration & agree”.
- Now candidates will be able to take the printout of the application form.
Exam Pattern Top NDA Coaching in India
- The NDA Entrance exam will consist of two papers i.e. paper A and paper B.
- The entrance exam will be held in both English as well as Hindi Language.
- The test will be conducted offline mode.
- Each question will contain four alternative answers out of which candidates have to choose the correct one only.
- There will be negative marking for incorrect answers given by candidates.
|Mathematics||01||2 hours & 30 minutes||300|
|General Ability Test||02||2 hours & 30 minutes||600|
Physical Standards Top NDA Coaching in India
The candidate must be physically fit. The candidate must fulfill all the physical standards norms such as height weight and eyesight.
Height/weight standard for Army/Air Force
|Height (cms)||Weight (kgs)|
|Without shoe||16-17 years||17-18 years||18-19 years|
Height/Weight for Navy
|Height (cms)||Weight (kgs)|
|Without shoe||16 years||18 years||20 years|
Eyesight Criteria for Navy
|Uncorrected without glass||6/6|
|Corrected with glass||6/6/|
|Limits of Myopia||-0.75|
|Limits of Hypermetropia||+1.5|
|Limits of color perception||I|
NDA 2022 Selection Process
- Candidates shortlisted on the basis of the written exam will be invited for the SSB interview.
- SSB will be conducted for four to five days.
- Candidates who successfully qualified the SSB round will further be called for a medical test and document verification process.
- Join Warriors Defence Academy in Lucknow for Unparalleled Career Growth and Promotion
- NDA Previous Year Question Papers: The Warriors Defence Academy Way
- WDA Lucknow: Territorial Army Insights and Application Process
- How to Prepare for the NDA Exam in 2 Months?
- Best #1 NDA Coaching in Lucknow – Warriors Defence Academy￼
NDA 2022 Syllabus
- The syllabus is divided into two parts namely Mathematics and General Ability Test.
- The General Ability Test part will comprise questions from various topics such as General Knowledge (GK), English, Chemistry, Physics, Geography, General Science, and Current Events.