No-1 Coaching Institute for NDA in Lucknow
- Top Coaching for NDA Institute in Lucknow | WDA India
- NDA Eligibility Criteria 2023
- NDA Exam Dates | Best Defence Academy in Lucknow | Top NDA Coaching in India
- NDA Salary 2023 | Top NDA Coaching in India | NDA Academy in Lucknow
- NDA 2 admit card 2023 | Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow
Top NDA Coaching in Lucknow, India
No-1 Coaching Institute for NDA in Lucknow: We offer excellent preparatory training for the entrance examinations to get into the Indian armed forces.
Since our inception 7 years ago, under the captaincy of one of India’s leading youngest entrepreneurs – Mr. Gulab Singh. Hundreds of our candidates have been selected and many of whom have attained top ranks in the final UPSC merit.
- The institute has highly qualified and reputed team instructors each fully devoted to providing an unparalleled education for NDA/CDS/SSB/AFCAT/CAPF.
- The task of teaching transcends the classrooms so as to guide the students to realize their highest potential, and to encourage them to optimize the results.
- Involvement and excellence in extracurricular activities like SSB guidance, personality development, debates, team games, lecture, etc feature in the training.
- Our aim at the academy is to make the students imbibe discipline and groom moral and ethical values. Come, be a part of this success story and fulfill your desire for joining the reputed Indian Armed forces and serving the nation.
Best NDA Academy in Lucknow | Join WDA Lucknow – Warriors Defence Academy deeply appreciative and offer you our most grateful welcome. We are happy to announce that Ex. GTO Officer Colonel R. K. Tiwari Sir going to Join our Academy to Guide NDA and CDS aspirants For SSB. WDA is the Best NDA and SSB Coaching in Lucknow India.
Warriors Defence Academy is the Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow. We are the Leading Coaching Institute for NDA/CDS/AFCAT/Army/Air Force/Navy Located in Lucknow. Warriors Defence Academy has the Largest GTO Ground in India. The Aspirants of Defence Services are guided by Ex. Defence Officers. WDA was also Awarded as Best NDA Academy in Lucknow.
Address: 545-GA/1-CHHA, Chandganj Garden Road, beside Madhuwan Guest house, near Railway crossing, Kapoorthla, Bara Chandganj, Chandralok, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226006
Call Now: 07081011964
New Delhi: For the first time ever, the Union Public Service Commission UPSC has invited applications from women candidates for the entrance examination for the National Defence Academy (NDA) and Naval Academy (NA) exams. The application notice was issued today and the last date for application is October 8. The application links are available on upsc.gov.in and upsconline.nic.in.
The Commission’s move comes after the Supreme Court said on Wednesday that the first batch of girls should be allowed to take the NDA exams this year, on November 14. The court had rejected the government’s request to defer the move until next year.
“We gave hope to the girls. We cannot deny them that hope now,” said the judges.
The “no exam today, exam tomorrow” approach would go against the aspirations of young women, the court said.
The government had suggested that the first-ever women candidates for NDA take the exams in May next year. There was too little time this year, the government had told the court.
The entry of women into the NDA is their gateway to permanent commission in the armed forces.
In a watershed earlier this month, the government told the Supreme Court women could now sit for the NDA entrance exam.
“If a candidate, of any gender other than female, applies then the candidate will be liable to penal action in terms of Rule 7 of the Rules for this Examination including debarment for 10 years from appearing at all future Examinations/Recruitments of the UPSC,” the Commission said in its latest NDA notification on ‘female only’ registration.
“Applicants should note that there will be a ceiling on the number of candidates allotted to each of the centers. Allotment of centers will be on the ‘first-apply-first allot’ basis, and once the capacity of a particular center is attained, the same will be frozen. Applicants are, thus, advised that they may apply early so that they could get a Centre of their choice,” the notification added.