Warriors Defence Academy | Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow | Best Airforce Coaching in Lucknow | Best Defence Coaching in Lucknow India.
Address: 545-GA/1-CHHA, beside Madhuwan Guest house Chandganj Near Railway Crossing, Kapoorthla, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226006
NDA Syllabus 2022 (NDA 1 & 2)- Check Syllabus Here
NDA Syllabus 2022– UPSC will release the syllabus of the NDA 2022 exam along with the official notification. UPSC NDA 2022 syllabus contains topics of Mathematics and General Aptitude paper. In order to qualify for the NDA 2022 exam, candidates should prepare the complete NDA April 2022 syllabus. The question paper will be created from the topics of the UPSC NDA syllabus 2022.
Latest- NDA 1 application form will be released on December 22. Also, check NDA eligibility
Union Public Service Commission will conduct NDA 2021 twice a year. NDA 1 2021 is scheduled to be held on April 10, 2022, and NDA 2 2022 will be conducted on September 4, 2022. Through the exam, eligible candidates will be shortlisted for recruitment in the Indian Army, Navy & Air Force.
NDA Syllabus 2022 for Maths
Below given topics of the NDA April 2022, Paper 1 syllabus is mentioned
- Matrices and Determinants
- Analytical Geometry of 02 & 03 Dimensions
- Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus and Differential Equations
- Vector Algebra
NDA Mathematics Syllabus with weightage
|NDA Maths Syllabus 2021||Number of Questions|
|Matrices & Determinants||25-30|
NDA Syllabus 2022 (Paper 2)
Paper 2 is of General Ability Test. UPSC NDA April 2022 Paper 2 syllabus contains topics from English, General Knowledge, History, Science
Part ‘A’—English (Maximum Marks—200)
- Correct Use of words
- Fill in the blanks
- Synonyms & antonyms
- Grammar and usage
- Comprehension and cohesion
Part B- General Knowledge (Maximum Marks—400)
The question paper on General Knowledge will cover Physics, Chemistry, General Science, Social Studies, Geography, and Current Events.
Below is the complete syllabus of different exams. Candidates have to prepare for almost every topic to qualify for the test.
NDA Syllabus 2022 for Physics
Below are the topics of the NDA Physics syllabus 2022
- Physical Properties and States of Matter
- The motion of objects, Velocity and Acceleration, Newton’s Laws of Motion, Force and Momentum, Parallelogram of Forces, Stability and Equilibrium of bodies, Gravitation, elementary ideas of work, Power and Energy.
- Effects of Heat, Measurement of Temperature and Heat, change of State and Latent Heat, Modes of transference of Heat. Sound waves and their properties, Simple musical instruments. Rectilinear propagation of Light, Reflection, and refraction.
- Spherical mirrors and Lenses, Human Eye.
- Natural and Artificial Magnets, Properties of a Magnet, Earth as a Magnet.
- Static and Current Electricity
- General Principles in the working of the following: Simple Pendulum, Simple Pulleys, Siphon, Levers, Balloon, Pumps, Hydrometer, Pressure Cooker, Thermos Flask, Gramophone, Telegraphs, Telephone, Periscope, Telescope, Microscope, Mariner’s Compass; Lightening Conductors, Safety Fuses.
NDA Syllabus 2022 for Chemistry
- Physical and Chemical changes.
- Mixtures and Compounds, Symbols, Formulae, and simple Chemical Equations
- Law of Chemical Combination (excluding problems).
- Properties of Air and Water.
- Preparation and Properties of Hydrogen, Oxygen, Nitrogen and Carbon dioxide, Oxidation and Reduction
- Acids, bases & salts.
- Carbon—different forms. Fertilizers—Natural and Artificial.
- Preparation of Soap, Glass, Paints, Ink, Paper, Cement, Safety Matches and Gun-Powder.
- Structure of Atom, Atomic Equivalent and Molecular Weights, Valency.
UPSC NDA Syllabus 2022 for General Science
- Difference between the living and non-living
- Basis of Life—Cells, Protoplasms, and Tissues
- Growth and Reproduction in Plants and Animals
- Human Body and its important organs
- Common Epidemics, their causes & prevention.
- Constituents of food & Balanced Diet.
- The Solar System—Meteors and Comets, Eclipses
- Achievements of Eminent Scientists
UPSC NDA 2022 Syllabus for History
- Indian History including Culture and Civilisation.
- Freedom Movement in India
- Indian Constitution and Administration.
- Five Year Plans of India
- Panchayati Raj, Co-operatives and Community Development
- National Integration and Welfare State
- Basic Teachings of Mahatma Gandhi
- Renaissance, Exploration, and Discovery
- American Independence.
- French Revolution, Industrial Revolution, and Russian Revolution.
- Impact of Science and Technology on Society.
- Concept of one World, United Nations, Panchsheel, Democracy, Socialism, and Communism.
UPSC NDA Syllabus 2022 for Geography
- Latitudes and Longitudes
- Concept of time
- International Date Line
- Origin of Earth, its Movements and their effects
- Rocks and their classification
- Weathering— Mechanical and Chemical, Earthquakes and Volcanoes
- Ocean Currents and Tides
- Temperature and Atmospheric Pressure
- Planetary Winds, Cyclones, and Anti-cyclones
- Condensation and Precipitation
- Types of Climate, Major Natural regions of the World.
- Regional Geography of India—Climate, Natural vegetation.
- Mineral and Power resources;
- Location and distribution of agricultural and Industrial activities.
- Important Seaports
- Imports and Exports of India.
NDA Syllabus 2022 for Current Events
- Knowledge of Important events that have happened in India in recent years.
- Current important world events.
- Prominent personalities—both Indian and International including those connected with cultural activities and sports.
Get Latest Updates
NDA Books 2022
Candidates should cover the NDA 2022 syllabus from the best books. Below is the list of books to prepare for NDA 2022.
|Mathematics||NCERT Class 11 and 12 Mathematics TextbooksMathematics for NDA and NA by RS AggarwalSolved Papers NDA/NA by Arihant Publications10 Practice Sets for NDA & NA by Arihant Publications|
|General Ability Test||NCERT 9th Textbooks of all subjectsSuccess Series General Knowledge by Sachchida Nand JhaLatest Manorama YearbookObjective General English for Competitive Exams by S.P. BakshiHistory Of Modern India by Bipan ChandraScience and Technology in India by Kalpana Rajaram: Spectrum|
|Mathematics||01||02 hours & 30 min.||300 Marks|
|General Ability Test||02||02 hours & 30 min.||600 Marks|