NDA Salary | Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow | WDA Lucknow
NDA Salary | Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow | WDA Lucknow is the Best NDA Coaching in India, We are the Leading Coaching Institute for NDA/CDS/AFCAT/Army/Air Force/Navy Located in Lucknow. Warriors Defence Academy has the Largest GTO Ground in India. The Aspirants of Defence Services are guided by Ex. Defence Officers. WDA was also Awarded as Best NDA Academy in Lucknow.
NDA Training Stipend
NDA Salary: Cadets are welcomed in NDA by the Joint training team (JTT). Candidates selected through the NDA exam will be initially paid a stipend of INR. 56100/- per month (at pay matrix of level 10) during the three years of the training period
The period of training will not be treated as commissioned service and arrears on account of admissible allowances (as applicable) for the training period will be paid to cadets.NDA Rank wise Payscale
NDA Salary – Rank-wise Payscale
NDA Salary: After the successful training, the pay in the pay matrix of the Officer commissioned shall be fixed in the first Cell of Level 10. Here is a table that will simplify the salary as per the designation: APPLY NOW CHECK ELIGIBILITY GET UPDATES
|Position||Pay Scale (Per Month)|
|Lieutenant||INR 56,100/- to INR1,77, 500/-|
|Captain||INR 61,300/- to INR 1,93,900/-|
|Major||INR 69,400/- to INR 2,07,200/-|
|Lieutenant Colonel||INR 1,21,200/- to INR 2,12,400/-|
|Colonel||INR 1,30,600/- to INR 2,15,900/-|
|Brigadier||INR 1,39,600/- to INR 2,17,600/-|
|Major General||INR 1,44,200/- to INR 2,18,200/-|
|Lt. General HAG Scale||INR 1,82,200/- to INR 2,24,100/-|
|HAG+ Scale||INR 2,05,400/- to INR 2,24,400/-|
|VCOAS/ Army Cdr/ Lt Gen (NFSG)||INR 2,25,000/-|
NDA Salary Allowances
Follow NDA study materials for full syllabus coverage in a short time just before the exam.
NDA Salary: Allowances
Apart from the above-mentioned basic salary, candidates will be given additional allowances and perks. Here are the details
|Dearness Allowance||Admissible at the same rates and under the same conditions as applying to civilian personnel from time to time.|
|Kit Maintenance Allowances||INR 20,000/- Annually with Dress Allowances|
|Para Allowance||INR 10,500/- Per Month|
|Special Forces Allowance||INR 25,000/- Per Month|
|Para Jump Instructor Allowance||INR 10,500/- Per Month|
|Project Allowance||INR 3,400/- Per Month|
|Para Reserve Allowance||INR 2,625/- Per Month|
|Technical Allowance (Tier-I)||INR 3,000/- Per Month|
|Technical Allowance (Tier-II)||INR 4,500/- Per Month|
NDA Salary: Additional Allowances
Based upon rank and area of posting, NDA officers posted to field areas are eligible for the following allowances:
Field Area Allowances
|Field Area Allowance||Amount Payable(Per Month)|
|Highly Active Field Area Allowance – HAFA||INR 16,900/-|
|Field Area Allowance – FD Area||INR 10,500/-|
|Modified Field Area Allowance – Mod FD Area||INR 6,300/-|
High Altitude Allowances
Candidates posted to Siachen are entitled to a Siachen Allowance of INR 42,500/- per month. Similarly, NDA officers posted to high-altitude regions are benefiting from the following allowances –
|Category-I||INR 3,400/- Per Month|
|Category-II||INR 5,300/- Per Month|
|Category-III||INR 25,000/- Per Month|
Counter Insurgency Allowance
|Area||Amount (Per Month)|
|Peace Area||INR 10,500/-|
|Field Area||INR 16,900/-|
|Modified Field Area||INR 13,013/-|
Children’s Education Allowance:
An amount of INR 2250/- per month per child for the two eldest surviving children only. This allowance is admissible from Nursery to 12th Class.
An amount of INR 6,750/- per month per child for the two eldest surviving children only. This allowance is admissible from Nursery to 12th Class.
The allowance of free ration will be applicable for 2 stages such as
- Continue in Fd Area to all Defence Officers.
- Defence officers posted in the peace area.
NDA Salary: Important Points
- The Dearness Allowance payable as per the revised pay scale goes up by 50%.
- Higher TPTA cities are Hyderabad, Patna, Delhi, Ahmedabad, Surat, Bangalore, Indore, Jaipur, Chennai, Lucknow, Greater Mumbai, Nagpur, Ghaziabad, Kolkata, Kochi, Kozhikode, Pune, and Kanpur.
- The transport allowance shall not be permissible to that personnel who are already provided with the facility of government transport.
- The special facility is provided to the officers in pay level 14 or above who are entitled to use the official car. These officers shall have the option to avail car facility provided by the government or to draw the transport allowance at the rate of INR 15, 750 + DA thereon.
- Physically disabled personnel shall continue to be paid at a double rate, subject to a minimum of INR 2, 250 + DA.
NDA 2021: Additional Benefits in Crisis
The below-mentioned facilities will only be applicable for certain types of mishappening. The mishappenings are divided into two categories: Death and Disability. Here are the benefits as per the category.
In the case of Disability
- Monthly Ex-gratia amount of INR 9,000 per month.
- Ex-gratia disability award of INR 16,200 per month
- Constant Attendant A
In the Case of Death
- Ex-gratia amount of INR 12.5 lakhs to the NOK.
- The Ex-gratia amount of INR 9,000 per month to the NOK.
- The Ex-gratia awards to Cadets (Direct)/NOK, will be sanctioned purely on ex-gratia basis and the same should not be treated as pension for any purpose.
NDA Salary: Insurance Policies
- Army Group Insurance Fund, a compulsory contributory group scheme, provides insurance cover for INR 15 Lakh on payment of a one-time non-refundable premium of INR 6,400 for 3 years paid from the date of joining NDA till completion of training.
- In case of relegation, an additional premium of INR 1,160 per relegated term will be paid immediately upon occurrence.
- The officers who are invalided out from NDA by IMB on account of disability and not entitled to any pension will be provided with INR 7.5 lakhs for 100% disability.
- The amount will be reduced to INR 1.5 lakhs for 20% disability.
- For less than 20% disability, only an Ex-Gratia Grant of INR 50,000 for the initial year of training and INR 1 lakh during the last year of training will be paid.
- At IMA, at the time of stipend, the Gentlemen cadets are provided insurance cover of INR 75 lakh with a monthly contribution of INR 5,000 (with effect from October 1, 2016, as per maint AGI scheme as an application to regular officers).
- Those who are invalidated from IMA by IMB on account of disability and not entitled to any pension will be provided INR 25 Lakhs for 100 % disability.
- The initial amount will be reduced to INR 5 lakhs due to 20 % disability.
- For officers who have more than 20% disability, only an Ex-Gratia amount of INR 50,000 for the initial year of training and INR 1 lakh during the last year of training will be paid.
NDA Career Promotions
Candidates can check below the promotions given to the Army, Navy, and Air Force based on their performance and years of service.
|On Commission||IMA- LieutenantINA- Sub-LieutenantAFA- Flying Officer|
|02 years||IMA – CaptainINA – LieutenantAFA – Flight Lieutenant|
|06 Years||IMA – MajorINA – Lt. CommanderAFA – Squadron Leader|
|13 years||IMA – Lt. ColonelINA – CommanderAFA – Wing Commander|
|On Selection||IMA – Colonel (Selection)INA – Captain (Selection)AFA – Group Captain (Selection)|
|26 Years||IMA – Colonel (Time Scale)INA – Captain (Time Scale)AFA – Group Captain (Time Scale)|
|On Selection||IMA – BrigadierINA – CommodoreAFA – Air Commodore|
|On Selection||IMA – Major GeneralINA – Rear AdmiralAFA – Air Vice-Marshal|
|On Selection||IMA – Lieutenant GeneralINA – Vice AdmiralAFA – Air Marshal|
|On Selection||IMA – GeneralINA – AdmiralAFA – Air Chief Marshal|
The leave policy will be applicable in accordance with the rules in force from time to time and after retirement, pension, gratuity, and casualty pensionary awards will be given in accordance with the rules in force from time to time.NDA FAQs
NDA Salary FAQs
Ques. What are promotional benefits?
Ques. How long is the Probation period for NDA Officers?
Ques. Will I be paid during the training period?
Ques. What is the highest salary of an NDA officer regardless of the academy?