NDA 2 2022 Notification Out: Join Best NDA Coaching Institute in Lucknow India, Warriors Defence Academy Lucknow is the Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow.
Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow, India | Warriors NDA Academy Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow, India @25% Discount for Defence Coaching in Lucknow Join to Call Now 07081011964
Warriors Defence Academy | Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow | Best Airforce Coaching in Lucknow | Best Defence Coaching in Lucknow India.
Address: 545-GA/1-CHHA, beside Madhuwan Guest house Chandganj Near Railway crossing, Kapoorthla, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226006
NDA 2 2022 Notification Out: Join Best NDA Coaching Institute in Lucknow India
As you are all aware, UPSC has released the calendar for various examinations, including the NDA 2 Notification 2022. The official notification for NDA 2 2022 was released on the 18th of May 2022 on its official website for the course beginning on the 2nd of July 2022. Along with the notification, 400 vacancies were announced, including vacancies for female candidates. UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) holds the NDA Exam twice a year to select candidates for admission to the elite National Defence Academy and Naval Academy.
NDA 2 Notification 2022
On upsc.gov.in, the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published the NDA 2 Notification 2022. Unmarried male and female candidates can now apply for the UPSC NDA 2 Exam 2022 via upsconline.nic.in.
The commission has 400 seats available for admission to the NDA’s Army, Navy, and Air Force wings for the 150th Course, as well as the 112th Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC), which begins on July 2, 2023.
|Name of Exam||National Defence Academy 2022|
|Conducting Body||Union Public Service Commission|
|Periodicity||Twice a year|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Rounds||3 Stages (Written + SSB + DV)|
|Exam Dates||Written Test: 4th September SSB: to be released after the written exam|
Those who successfully register for UPSC NDA 2022 will be summoned to appear across the country on September 4, 2022 (Sunday).
Female and male candidates in the 12th grade are eligible to take this exam. As a result, once the application link is activated, they should submit their application before June 14, 2022. Following the completion of the written exam, the commission will hold an interview round, which will be conducted by the SSB.
NDA 2 2022 Notification PDF
On May 18, 2022, the official notification for the NDA 2 Notification 2022 was released. The pattern, dates, and syllabus have all been released in conjunction with the release of the NDA Official Notification. By downloading the NDA 2 Notification 2022 from official website, you can read the official notification for the NDA 2 2022 Exam.
NDA 2 Notification 2022 Important Dates
|UPSC NDA 2 Notification Date||18 May 2022|
|Starting Date Online Application||18 May 2022|
|Last Date Online Application||07 June 2022|
|UPSC NDA 2 Application Withdrawn Dates||14 June to 20 June 2022|
|UPSC NDA 2 Exam Date||04 September 2022|
|UPSC NDA 2 Admit Card Date||August 2022|
|UPSC NDA 2 Result Date||Expected in October or November 2022|
NDA 2 Notification 2022 Vacancy details
The following are the approximate number of vacancies to be filled based on the results of the NDA 2 2022 examination:
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|NDA Army||208 (including 10 for female candidates)|
|NDA Navy||42 (including 03 for female candidates)|
|NDA Air Force||Flying: 92 (including 02 for female candidates)Ground Duty (Technical): 18 (including 02 for female candidates)Ground Duty (Non-Technical): 10 (including 02 for female candidates)|
|Naval Academy||30 (Male Candidates only)|
NDA 2 Notification 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- For the Army Wing of the National Defence Academy, candidates must have completed the 12th grade or an equivalent examination administered by a State Education Board or a University.
- For the Air Force and Naval Wings of the National Defence Academy, as well as the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy, a 12th-grade diploma in Physics and Mathematics from a State Education Board or a University is required.
- Candidates who are in the 12th grade under the 10+2 school education pattern or an equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
- 15.7 years to 18.7 years (Only unmarried male/female candidates born between January 2, 2004 and January 1, 2007, are eligible)
- Must be an unmarried male or female who is:
- You must be an Indian citizen or a permanent resident of India.
- A Bhutanese subject, a Nepalese subject, or both
- Tibetan refugees who arrived in India before January 1, 1962, with the intention of settling permanently in India, or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, and the East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, and Ethiopia, or Vietnam, with the intention of settling permanently in India. Provided, however, that the candidate belongs to one of the aforementioned categories and is a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India. Candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal, on the other hand, will not need a certificate of eligibility.
Candidates must be physically fit according to the National Defence Academy and Naval Academy physical standards. They should be able to meet the following requirements:
(a) Running: 2.4 km in 15 minutes
(c) Pushups & Sit-ups: Minimum 20 each
(d) Chin-ups: Minimum 08
(e) Rope Climbing: 3.4 meters
|For Ground Duty|
|Height Requirement||Minimum height||Maximum height|
|Except states mentioned below||157.5 cm||—|
|Height for Gorkhas and individuals belonging to North Eastern regions of India and hilly regions of Uttarakhand||152.5 cm||—|
|Candidates from Lakshadweep||155.5 cm||—|
|For Flying Duty|
|Height Requirement||Minimum height||Maximum height|
|Sitting Height||81.5 cm||96 cm|
|Leg Length||99 cm||120 cm|
|Thigh Length||—||64 cm|
How to Apply for NDA Notification 2022?
Candidates who wish to apply and are eligible must follow the steps outlined below to successfully apply for UPSC NDA 2022.
- Visit the UPSC official website or click on the application link provided above.
- Fill out the registration form with your information.
- Candidates must verify their information before submitting the part one and part two forms.
- After verifying the information entered into the application form, candidates must click the final submit button, which will take them to the payment window.
- Candidates will be successfully registered after paying the online application fee.
NDA Exam 2 2022 Application Fee
|SC/ST/ Sons of JCOs/NCOs||No Application Fee|
Candidates will pay the online application fee by depositing cash in any SBI branch, using the State Bank of India’s net banking facility, or using a Visa/MasterCard/Rupay Credit/Debit Card.
NDA 2 Notification 2022 Selection Procedure
UPSC NDA 2 is an examination process conducted by the Union Public Service Commission to provide opportunities to young people in the country who want to work in the defence sector. The NDA 2 Exam 2022 will be used to select candidates for defence jobs in two stages:
- Written examination
- Intelligence & Personality Test (SSB)
A candidate who passes a written examination will be invited to take a personality test to assess intelligence and personality. To be included on the merit list, candidates must pass both stages. UPSC will generate a merit list/final result based on the cumulative score of the Written Exam, and the SSB will be considered for final selection.
NDA 2 Exam Pattern 2022
Candidates who are preparing for the NDA II Exam 2022 must be familiar with the UPSC exam pattern. The following are the specifics for the NDA 2 2022 exam pattern:
- The exam will be given in an offline format.
- The questions will be in the form of multiple-choice answers.
- The questions will be asked in both English and Spanish (English & Hindi)
- There will be a 0.83-point deduction for Math, 1.33-point deduction for English, and 1.33-point deduction for GK.
- Review the detailed exam pattern for the NDA I Examination.
There will be objective questions about:
|General Ability Test||2½ Hours||600|
The Mathematics and General Ability Test will be of the objective variety.
Mathematics and Part “B” of the General Ability Test will have question papers in both Hindi and English.
From June 14 to June 20, 2022, UPSC NDA 2 2022 application form withdrawal will be available (6 PM). Requests for OTP generation for withdrawal of UPSC NDA 2 application form 2022 will be accepted only until 5.30 PM on June 20, 2022. The UPSC NDA 2 exam 2022 is set to take place on September 4, 2022.
After reading this post if you still have any questions about how to apply for NDA 2 Notification 2022, you can mention them in the comment section below.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|WDA Homepage||Click Here|