NDA 2 2021 Application Process | Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow India | WDA Lucknow
NDA 2 2021 Application Process | Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow India | WDA Lucknow is the Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow. We are the Leading Coaching Institute for NDA/ CDS/ AFCAT/ Army/ Air Force/ Navy Located in Lucknow. Warriors Defence Academy has the Largest GTO Ground in India. The Aspirants of Defence Services are guided by Ex. Defence Officers. WDA was also Awarded as Best NDA Academy in Lucknow.
Warriors Defence Academy | Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow | Best Airforce Coaching in Lucknow | Best Defence Coaching in Lucknow India.
Address: 545-GA/1-CHHA, Beside Madhuwan Guest house Chandganj Near Railway Crossing, Kapoorthla, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226006
- Best #1 NDA Coaching in Lucknow – Warriors Defence Academy￼
- NDA Preparation Tips 2024: Subject-wise Tips and Tricks
- Avoid These 5 Common Mistakes When Preparing for the NDA Exam
- Will Transgenders Join the Indian Army?￼
- How to Crack an NDA SSB Interview? Essential Tips & Tricks for Success!￼
NDA 2021: Important Dates
|Events||NDA I Dates||NDA II Dates|
|Release of Notification||December 20, 2020||June 9, 2021|
|Availability of Application Form||December 30, 2020||June 9, 2021|
|Last date to apply||January 19, 2021||July 29, 2021|
|Availability of Admit card||March 31, 2021||August 2021|
|NDA 2021 Exam||April 18, 2021||September 05, 2021|
|Declaration of Result||May 2021||November 2021|
NDA Eligibility Criteria
To apply for NDA 2021, the aspirants should check the NDA eligibility criteria:
Age Limit and Relaxation – Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow
- The age group of the aspirants should be lied in between 16.5 to 19.5 years for appearing in the NDA 2021 exam.
- The aspirants should be born between July 2, 2002, and July 1, 2005, for their name enrollment to NDA I exam.
- On the other hand, the candidates should be born between January 2, 2003, and January 1, 2006, to appear in the NDA II exam.
Educational Qualification: Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow
- The aspirants should complete their 10+2 or equivalent exam from any renowned Institution/University to take part in an Army Wing.
- On the other hand, the aspirants should have Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects to qualify for 12th standards for joining in Air Force or in Naval Wings.
How to Fill NDA Application Form 2021?
Candidates can check the steps to fill out the NDA application form of UPSC: Registration Part I
NDA Registration – Part 1
- Click on the link provided above on this page.
- Click on ‘Part I Registration. The image is given below:
Part 1 registration is divided into four pages. #Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow
Page 1: Candidate’s Details – Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow
- Name – Candidates need to enter their name in the NDA application form 2021 as recorded in the matriculation/secondary examination certificate. Applicants should not prefix such as Mr. or Ms. etc. Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow
- Gender – Select gender male or female from the dropdown menu.
- Date of Birth – The date of birth should be entered in DD/MM/YYYY format as recorded in the matriculation/secondary examination certificate.
- Father’s and Mother’s Name – Do not use any prefixes such as Shri or Dr., etc.
- Nationality – Select nationality from the drop-down menu.
- Marital Status – Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to fill NDA application form 2021
- Community – Select the category SC/ST/OBC/General from the drop-down menu.
- Fee Remission – Fee exemption is admissible for SC, ST sons of JCOs/NCOs/Ors
- Educational Qualification – Applicants need to select their educational qualification – if passed Class 12/HSC or appearing for the same.
- Address and Email ID – Candidates should enter their address carefully as all communications regarding the examination will be sent to the same. Along with the address, candidates have to enter their contact number and email ID.
Page 2: Choosing Branch Preference Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow
- Applicants on this page have to choose the preferences of the Indian Army, Air Force, and Navy.
- Candidates have to mark their preferences in numbers from 1 to 4.
- Mark ‘0’ in which candidates do not want to give their preference.
- Those who are from Sanik/Military School or Son of JCO/NCO/Other Rank Officer have to enter details.
- Click on ‘Continue’ to move to the next page of the NDA application form 2021.
Page 3: Verify the details
- Candidates in this part have to verify the details entered in NDA 2021 application form.
- Applicants should note that no change will be entertained after final submission.
- Select I agree/I do not agree
Snapshot of the Verification page
Page 4: Registration ID Generation
- Candidates will be able to view their registration ID along with other details like name, father’s name, DOB, email id, etc.
- An email regarding the registration details will be sent to the candidate’s registered email address.
- Candidates have to print their pay-in-slip in this part to pay the application fees offline.
- Print the NDA application form by clicking on the ‘Print Application Part-I’ tab.
- Click the Part-II registration button to pay NDA application fees, select NDA Exam Centres 2021, upload photograph and signature, and agree to declaration.
Snapshot of Page 4
Registration Part II
NDA 2021: Part 2 Registration
Part 2 of the NDA application form 2021 comprises three stages.
- Fee payment
- Selection of examination center
- Uploading of Photograph and Signature
Snapshot of Part-II Registration Page
Application Fees Payment
- Candidates can pay NDA 2021 application form fees both online and offline.
- The fee for general and OBC categories is INR 100. SC, ST, Sons of JCOs, NCOs, ORs are exempted from fee payment.
- Applicants can pay their fees in any branch of SBI by cash or through net banking, Visa/MasterCard/Rupay Credit/Debit Card.
- Those paying the fees by cash should print the system-generated pay-in-slip during Part-II registration and deposit the fee.
Selection of Examination Centre
The lists of examination centers are prescribed by UPSC. Candidates have to select the centers for written examination from the given lists of exam cities. Allotment of Centres will be done on a first-apply-allot basis therefore candidates are advised to apply early.
Centre Selection Page
Uploading of Photograph and Signature
The scanned photograph and signature should be in the .jpg format. The file should not exceed 40 KB and must not be less than 3 KB in size for a photograph while it is 1 KB for the signature. APPLY NOW CHECK ELIGIBILITY GET UPDATES
At the bottom of the application page, candidates have to agree to the declaration and submit the form. Registration ID will be generated. To view the application, candidates have to click the link ‘View/Print’.
NDA 2021: What Documents Required after Final Submission?
- Printout of NDA application form
- Fee payment proof
- Scanned copy of Identical photographs and signature (20 to 300 KB in JPG format)
- Photo identity card in PDF format, 20 to 300 KB in PDF format (Aadhaar card/ PAN card/ Voter Card/ School Photo ID/ Driving License/ passport)
- Bank details in case of conducting an online transaction
- Admit card and Marksheet of Class 10 and 12
NDA 2021: How to Edit NDA Application Form?
- Candidates can make corrections in the data entered in the NDA application form within the dates prescribed by the commission.
- The ‘Update’ button is provided at the bottom of the NDA application form to move back and make corrections to the information entered by the candidates.
- They are advised to check the data carefully as no edit or change in the information will be allowed after the final submission.
Also, Check the Latest NDA 2021 Exam DatesApplication Withdrawal
How To Withdraw NDA Application Form 2021?
The withdrawal facility is available for those candidates who do not want to appear in the exam. Follow the below-mentioned steps to withdraw the application form:
- Visit the official website and on the home page, click on the ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Candidates are redirected to the page that contains the application withdrawal link.
- Enter the registration ID, name, gender, date of birth, father’s name, mother’s name, mobile number, email ID.
- Click on either ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ from the drop-down as per your choice.
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Separate OTPs will be sent to candidates’ registered mobile numbers and email IDs.
- After the request is accepted for online withdrawal of the application, candidates must print the receipt.
- On successful completion of the withdrawal of the application, an auto-generated email and SMS will be sent to the candidate’s registered email id and mobile.
- Once the application has been withdrawn, it cannot be revived.
- There is no facility to withdraw the application form with incomplete details.
- The application fees will not be refunded
What are the reasons for rejecting NDA Application Form 2021?
- Poor quality of both the photographs and signature image
- In case of uploading the photographs in the place of signatures and vice versa
- In case of uploading only one signature and photograph
- If the aspirants will forget to click the ‘Final Submit’ option of registration of NDA (II)
- When the aspirants fail to complete the filling of the application form, even also completing the payment process.
- In case of not receiving the payment details from the banks, then that particular payment will be considered as a fictitious payment and hence, the applications can be rejected.
What to do if the payment details are not received from the banks?
If the Commission will not get any payment details from the respective banks, then the aspirants should follow the below-mentioned guidelines:
- The aspirants should submit the documentary proof of the payment of fees to the Under Secretary (NDA), UPSC
- They need to submit the documentary proof within 10 days of releasing date
- If the commission will find documentary proof as to the genuine payment, then the application of the candidates will not be rejected.
The applicants who submitted their forms online mode are not needed to send any document/certificate to the UPSC. The message of the final submission of the NDA application form will be received by the candidates via E-mail. The “View/Print Application” link is available on the home page for viewing the submitted NDA application form.
Ques. Can a girl apply for NDA 2021?
Ques. What is the selection procedure of NDA?
Ques. What is the maximum limit of attempts to give the NDA Examination?
Ques. What are the documents required at the time of filling the NDA Application form?
Ques – What is NDA Exam?
Ques – What are the minimum eligibility criteria to join NDA
Ques – When can I apply for NDA Exam?
Ques – How to fill NDA 2021 Application Form?
Ques – Will it create an issue if I fill up two forms for NDA Exam?
Ques – Does the authority need to be informed after filling up two forms?
Ques – Can I fill another form if I made a mistake in filling up one form?
Ques – Is uploading picture/signature/thumb impression compulsory?
Ques – Is it important to resize the photo and signature?
Ques – How can I resize my photo?
Ques – What is the application fee for the NDA Examination?
Ques – How can I remit the application fee?
Ques – How many seats are available as per the NDA exam?
Ques – Is there a fee exemption for backward category students?
Ques – How can I select examination centers for NDA Exam?
Ques – What is the required dimension for a photo?
Ques – What is the required dimension for signature?
Ques – Do I have to send a hard copy of the application form?
Ques – Is it necessary to take a printout of the submitted application form?
Ques – Can a married person apply for NDA?
Ques – What is meant by ‘fictitious payment’?
Ques – Is the registration number important to remember?