Best NDA Coaching in India | Best Defence Coaching in Lucknow
Warriors Defence Academy
Address: 545-GA/1-CHHA, beside Madhuwan Guest house Chandganj Near Railway crossing, Kapoorthla, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226006
NDA Application Form 2022
The NDA recruitment examination form for the 400 vacancies across the Indian Army, Indian Navy and Indian Air Force has been released by the Union Public Service Commission, the online application for NDA (1) 2022 has already started on 22 December 2021 and it will last till 11 January 2022, interested aspirants can apply online before the last date.
|Examination||National Defence Academy (1)|
|Examination Conducting Body||Union Public Service Commission|
|NDA Examination Fee||₹100/-|
|Application Form Start Date||22 December 2021|
|Application Form Last Date||11 January 2021|
|Application Withdrawal Date||18 January 2022 – 24 January 2022|
|Admit Card||Three Week Before The Exam Date (Tentative)|
|Examination Date||10 April 2022|
Note: Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Female candidates don’t have to pay a single penny to appear in NDA (1) 2022 Examination.
There are a total of 400 vacancies for the NDA 1 2022 examination, out of 400 vacancies 208 vacancies are for Army, 42 are for the Navy, 120 are for Air Force and the remaining 30 are for Naval Academy. All 400 Vacancies detailed are tabulated below, check them in order to understand the vacancies details.
|National Defence Academy|
|Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme)|
Note: You may check the official notification of NDA (1) 2022 for more detailed information.
National Defence Academy (1) Examination will be conducted on 10 April 2022, and the National Defence Academy (2) will be conducted on 4th September 2022. As I mentioned above, the NDA (1) online examination form has been released and the eligible candidates can apply for it. Before knowing the procedure of applying for the NDA (1) 2022 Exam, let’s know the eligibility criteria of NDA (1) 2022.
NDA Application Form 2022 Eligibility Criterias
Eligibility criteria for the National Defence Academy application Form 2022 are the following.
- Candidates must be residents of India or Nepal.
- Candidates must be unmarried (Applicable for both Male & Female).
- Candidates DOB must not before 02 July 2003 and after 01 July 2006.
- Candidates must have passed the intermediate examination from a recognised board or university. (For National Defence Academy)
- Candidates must have passed the intermediate with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics from a recognised board or university. (For Naval Academy)
NDA (1) 2022 Examination Centers
National Defence Academy (1) 2022 will be conducted in the following examination centres.
- PANAJI (GOA)
- PORT BLAIR
- PRAYAGRAJ (ALLAHABAD)
- ALMORA (UTTARAKHAND)
- ANANTAPUR (ANDHRA PRADESH)
- SRINAGAR (UTTARAKHAND)
- KOZHIKODE (CALICUT)
- GAUTAMBUDDH NAGAR
- NAVI MUMBAI
Let’s know how you can apply for the NDA Exam Application Form 2022.
Procedure To Apply For The NDA (1) Application Form 2022
To apply for the NDA Application Form 2022 you have to follow the following step-by-step guide carefully, then you will be able to apply for the NDA (1) Examination form.
- To apply for NDA Application Form 2022 firstly you have visit the official website of Union Public Service Commission i.e. @upsc.nic.in.
- After visiting the official website of the Union Public Service Commission you will find an option of “Apply Online”.
- After tapping on the above mentioned option you will be redirected to a webpage where you will find an option “Online Application for Various Examinations” tap on the option.
- After tapping on the above mentioned option you will be redirected to a webpage where you will find two options respectively “Click Here for PART I / भाग- I के लिए यहां क्लिक करें” and Click Here for Part II / भाग- II के लिए यहां क्लिक करें” on the right side column of “National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (I) / राष्ट्रीय रक्षा अकादमी तथा नौसेना अकादमी परीक्षा (I)” complete two parts of forms turn by turn, and finalize it.
Note: After finalizing the article don’t forget to take the print of the application.