Agnipath Recruitment Scheme 2022 Apply Online
Agnipath Recruitment: The new recruitment scheme of the Indian Army has been named ‘Agnipath’. Under this, soldiers recruiting into the Armed Forces will be called ‘Agniveers’. If you want to serve the country by becoming a part of the Indian forces, then necessary changes have been made. Now the recruitment of youth in the Army, Air Force and Navy will be done for four years. On 14 June 2022, the Government of India announced the new recruitment process ‘Agnipath’.
Ministry Of Defence
Agnipath Yojana 2022 (Army, Navy, Airforce)
Agnipath Recruitment Scheme 2022 Online Form
- Online Registration Start :- June/ July 2022
- Registration Last Date :- Notify Soon
- Fee Payment Last Date :- Notify Soon
- Training :- 10 Week to 06 Months
- Job Duration :- 4 Years
- Upcoming Govt Job Updates :- Join Telegram Channel
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee : 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 0/-
Agnipath Scheme 2022 Age Limit
- Minimum Age Required : 17.5 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 21 Years
- Age Limit as on : According to latest notification.
Agnipath Scheme 2022 Qualification
- Candidates must have 10th/ 12th/ Graduate from any recognized board/ university.
- For more details read the official notification.
|Agnipath Scheme 2022 Vacancy|
|Force||1st & 2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year|
Agnipath Scheme 2022 Salary Structure
Agnipath Scheme 2022 Selection Process
- There is no change in the recruitment process. Candidates will be selected as per the earlier rules.
- Recruitment will be done on the basis of merit across the country. Those who will be selected in these recruitment exams will get a job for four years.
Important Facts Of Agneepath Scheme 2022
- The selection of youths will be recruited for short term i.e. 4 years.
- Apart from this, 25 percent of the soldiers will be able to remain in the army who will be skillful and capable. However, this will also be possible only if there are recruitments in the army at that time.
- Under the Agneepath scheme, youth will get an annual package of 4.76 lakh for the first year. By the fourth year, this package will be 6.92 lakh. Apart from this, other allowances will also be available.
- After 4 years of service, a service fund of Rs 11.7 lakh will be given to the youth. No tax will be levied on this service fund.
- If any Agniveer dies during the service of the country, then his family members will get an amount of more than Rs 1 crore including service fund along with interest. Apart from this, the salary of the remaining job will also be given.
- At the same time, if any Agniveer becomes disabled, then he will be given an amount of up to Rs 44 lakh. Apart from this, the salary of the remaining job will also be available.
Agnipath Scheme Online Form 2022
- Agnipath Recruitment Scheme 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between : Notify Soon.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Agnipath Recruitment Scheme 2022.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Warriors Defence Academy
Best NDA Academy in Lucknow | Join WDA Lucknow – Warriors Defence Academy deeply appreciative and offer you our most grateful welcome. We are happy to Announce that Ex. GTO Officer Colonel Tiwari Sir going to Join our Academy to Guide NDA and CDS aspirants For SSB. WDA is the Best NDA and SSB Coaching in Lucknow India.
Warriors Defence Academy is the Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow. We are the Leading Coaching Institute for NDA/CDS/AFCAT/Army/Air Force/Navy Located in Lucknow. Warriors Defence Academy has the Largest GTO Ground in India. The Aspirants of Defence Services are guided by Ex. Defence Officers. WDA also Awarded as Best NDA Academy in Lucknow.
Address: 545-GA/1-CHHA, Chandganj Garden Road, beside Madhuwan Guest house, near Railway crossing, Kapoorthla, Bara Chandganj, Chandralok, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226006
Call Now: 07081011964