#1 Top NDA Coaching in Lucknow | Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow
HOW TO APPLY:
#1Top NDA Coaching in Lucknow: Candidates are required to apply Online using the link www.upsconline.nic.in Detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications are available on the above-mentioned website.
The applicants are advised to submit an only a single application; however if due to any unavoidable situation, if he/she submits another/multiple applications, then he/she must ensure that the application with the higher RID (Registration ID) is complete in all respects like applicants details, examination centre, photograph, signature, fee etc. The applicants who are submitting multiple applications should note that only the applications with higher RID (Registration ID) shall be entertained by the Commission and the fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
All candidates whether already in Government Service including candidates serving in the Armed Forces, Government owned industrial undertakings or other similar organizations or in private employment should submit their applications online direct to the Commission.
N.B.I: Persons already in Government Service, whether in permanent or temporary capacity or as work charged employees other than casual or daily rated employees or those serving under the Public Enterprises are, however, required to inform their Head of Office/Department in writing that they have applied for the Examination.
N.B.II: Candidates serving in the Armed Forces are required to inform their Commanding Officer in writing that they have applied for this examination. They are also required to submit NOC in this regard at the time of the SSB interview.
Candidates should note that in case a communication is received from their employer by the Commission withholding permission to the candidates applying for/appearing at the examination, their applications will be liable to be rejected/candidatures will be liable to be cancelled.
NOTE: APPLICATIONS WITHOUT THE PRESCRIBED FEE (UNLESS REMISSION OF FEE IS CLAIMED AS IN PARA 4 ABOVE) OR INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS SHALL BE SUMMARILY REJECTED.
No representation or correspondence regarding such rejection shall be entertained under any circumstances. Candidates are not required to submit along with their applications any certificate in support of their claims regarding age, educational qualifications, Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/OBC and fee remission etc.
The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination.
Their admission at all the stages of examination for which they are admitted by the Commission viz. written examination and interview test will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If on verification at any time before or after the written examination or Interview Test, it is found that they do not fulfil any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the examination will be cancelled by the Commission.
Candidates are advised to keep ready the following documents in original along with their self-attested copies soon after the declaration of the result of the written part of the examination which is likely to be declared in the month of October 2022 for submission to the Army HQ/Naval HQ/Air HQ as the case may be:
(1) Matriculation/Secondary School Examination Certificate or its equivalent showing date of birth (2) Degree/Provisional Degree Certificate/Marks sheet showing clearly having passed degree examination and eligible for award of degree.
In the first instance, all qualified candidates eligible for SSB interviews will carry their original Matriculation/Secondary School Examination Certificate as also their Degree/Provisional Degree Certificate/Marks sheet with them while going to the Services Selection Centres for the SSB interview. Candidates who have not yet qualified for the final year Degree examination must carry with them a certificate original from the Principal of the College/Institution stating that the candidate has appeared/is appearing at the final year Degree examination. Candidates who do not carry the above certificates with them while going to the Services Selection Centres shall not be allowed to appear for the SSB interview. No relaxation for production of the above certificates in original at the selection centre is allowed, and candidates who do not carry with them any of these certificates in original will not be permitted to appear for their SSB test and interview and they will be sent back home at their own expense.
- If any of their claims is found to be incorrect/false/fraud/fabricated they may render themselves liable to disciplinary action by the Commission in terms of the following provisions:
A candidate who is or has been declared by the Commission to be guilty of:—
- Obtaining support for candidature by the following means, namely:—
- offering illegal gratification to; or
- applying pressure on; or
- blackmailing, or threatening to blackmail any person connected with the conduct of the examination; or
- impersonation; or
- procuring impersonation by any person; or
- submitting fabricated/incorrect documents or documents which have been tampered with; or
- uploading irrelevant or incorrect photos/signatures in the application form in place of actual photo/signature.
- making statements which are incorrect or false or suppressing material information; or
- resorting to the following means in connection with the candidature for the examination, namely:—
- obtaining a copy of question paper through improper means;
- finding out the particulars of the persons connected with secret work relating to the examination;
- influencing the examiners; or
- being in possession of or using unfair means during the examination; or
- writing obscene matter or drawing obscene sketches or irrelevant matter in the scripts; or
- misbehaving in the examination hall including tearing of the scripts, provoking fellow examinees to boycott examination, creating a disorderly scene and the like; or
- harassing, threatening or doing bodily harm to the staff employed by the Commission for the conduct of the examination; or
- being in possession of or using any mobile phone, (even in switched-off mode), pager or any electronic equipment or programmable device or storage media like pen drive, smartwatches etc. or camera or Bluetooth devices or any other equipment or related accessories (either in working or switched off mode) capable of being used as a communication device during the examination; or
- violating any of the instructions issued to candidates along with their admission certificates permitting them to take the examination; or
- attempting to commit or, as the case may be, abetting the commission of all or any of the acts specified in the foregoing clauses;
in addition to being liable to criminal prosecution, shall be disqualified by the Commission from the Examination held under these Rules; and/or shall be liable to be debarred either permanently or for a specified period:-
- by the Commission, from any examination or selection held by them;
- by the Central Government from any employment under them;
and shall be liable to face disciplinary action under the appropriate rules if already in service under Government.
Provided that no penalty under this rule shall be imposed except after:—
- giving the candidate an opportunity of making such representation in writing as the candidate may wish to make on that behalf; and
- taking the representation, if any, submitted by the candidate within the period allowed for this purpose, into consideration.
- Any person who is found by the Commission to be guilty of colluding with a candidate(s) in committing or abetting the commission of any of the misdeeds listed at Clauses (a) to (m) above will be liable to action in terms of the Clause (n).
LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION AND WITHDRAWAL OF APPLICATIONS:
- The Online Applications can be filled up from 07th June 2022 till 6:00 PM.
- The online Applications can be withdrawn from 14.06.2022 to 20.06.2022 till 6.00 PM. Detailed instructions regarding the withdrawal of Applications are available in Appendix II (B).