#1 NDA Defence Institute in Lucknow Uttar Pradesh
#1 NDA Defence Institute in Lucknow Uttar Pradesh: We offer excellent preparatory training for the entrance examinations to get into the Indian armed forces.
SSB Classes Institute in Lucknow
Since our inception 7 years ago, under the captaincy of one of India’s leading youngest entrepreneurs – Mr. Gulab Singh. Hundreds of our candidates have been selected and many of whom have attained top ranks in final UPSC merit. #1 NDA Defence Institute in Lucknow Uttar Pradesh
- The institute has highly qualified and reputed team instructors each fully devoted to providing unparalleled education for NDA/CDS/SSB/AFCAT/CAPF.
- The task of teaching transcends the classrooms so as to guide the students to realize their highest potential, and to encourage them to optimise the results.
- Involvement and excellence in extracurricular activities like SSB guidance, personality development, debates, team games, lecture, etc feature in the training.
- Our aim at the academy is to make the students imbibe discipline and groom moral and ethical values. Come, be a part of this success story and fulfill your desire for joining the reputed Indian Armed forces and serving the nation. #1 NDA Defence Institute in Lucknow Uttar Pradesh
#1 NDA Defence Institute in Lucknow Uttar Pradesh: Best NDA Academy in Lucknow | Join WDA Lucknow – Warriors Defence Academy deeply appreciative and offer you our most grateful welcome. We are happy to announce that Ex. GTO Officer Colonel R. K. Tiwari Sir going to Join our Academy to Guide NDA and CDS aspirants For SSB. WDA is the Best NDA and SSB Coaching in Lucknow India.
Warriors Defence Academy is the Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow. We are the Leading Coaching Institute for NDA/CDS/AFCAT/Army/Air Force/Navy Located in Lucknow. Warriors Defence Academy has the Largest GTO Ground in India. The Aspirants of Defence Services are guided by Ex. Defence Officers. WDA was also Awarded as Best NDA Academy in Lucknow.
Address: 545-GA/1-CHHA, Chandganj Garden Road, beside Madhuwan Guest house, near Railway crossing, Kapoorthla, Bara Chandganj, Chandralok, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226006
Call Now: 07081011964
- Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2024 | All Your Need to Know
- Difference Between the NDA and CDS – Eligibility, Selection Process, Salary, and Beyond
- Last 1-Month Strategy for NDA 2024: Proven Preparation Tips
- Which Time is Effective to Study for the NDA?
- List Of Rivers In India: Unveiling Lengths, Origins, and Tributaries￼
The Ministry of Defence, Government of India, intends to procure quantity 570 Numbers Logistic Drones for the Indian Army. Two versions of Logistic Drones are envisaged i.e Logistic Drones (Standard)(S) for deployment up to 12,000 ft and Logistic Drones (High Altitude) (HA) for deployment between 12,000 ft and 18,000 ft.
Indian Army seeks Logistic Drones for carrying out logistic tasks towards Last Mile Delivery for forward troops deployed along the border areas with the capability of operating in wind/gust conditions, rain/snow etc. The mandatory characteristics are as follows. Each Logistic Drones should consist of one Aerial Vehicle (AV) per equipment, one Man Portable Ground Control Station (MPGCS), One Remote Video Terminal (RVT), One colour day video camera, a Monochromatic Night Thermal Sensor and One set of spare battery, if applicable. The range of Weight Carrying Capability for the Drones, excluding colour day video cameras, Monochromatic Night Thermal Sensors. Other