Territorial Army Exam 2022: Jai Hind future warriors today we are going to discuss the details regarding the Territorial Army notification for 2022. UPDATE: The Territorial Army Exam 2022 for civilian candidates will be conducted by the Indian Army on 25 September 2022. Indian Army will open the Territorial Army 2022 registration for civilian candidates from 01 July 2022 to 30 July 2022. Lakhs of Territorial Army aspirants are applying for the Territorial Army 2022.
Prepare for the Territorial Army Exam 2022:
- Territorial Army Exam Full Online Course
- Territorial Army Exam Solid Mock Test Series
- Enroll In Our SSB Interview Course
Territorial Army Exam 2022 Vacancies
(a) Male – 12 (b) Female – 01
Note: Vacancies are subject to change as per organizational requirements.
Territorial Army Exam 2022 Eligibility Conditions:
(a) Nationality: Only citizens of India (male and female).
(b) Age Limits: 18 to 42 years as on the last day of filing of the application.
(c)Educational Qualifications: Graduate from any recognized university.
(d) Physical Standards: A candidate must be physically and medically fit in all respects.
(e) Employment: Gainfully Employed.
Note: Serving member of the Regular Army/ Navy/ Air
Territorial Army Exam 2022 Important Dates
|TA Online Registration
|01 July to 30 July August 2022
|One Week Before the Exam Date, The admit card will be made available online for being downloaded after submission of application by the candidates. The instructions will be available on the website.
|25 September 2022
|Oct – Nov 2022
|Oct – Nov 2022
|Result of PIB Interview
|Nov – Dec 2022
|TA 2022 Online Course
Territorial Army Exam 2022 Centers
Note: Candidates are required to give three options of exam centres. As per availability of exam centres viz-a-viz number of candidates, TA Directorate has the right to allot any centre out of the three options.
What Does Gainfully Employed Mean?
Gainfully employed means, you must have a job or business and you are earning from it. How would you prove that you are earning? You must be filling income tax, ITR etc. These are the records that will be checked during the process. So who all can apply for the Territorial Army?
- Business Owners
- People working in MNCs
- People working in other Govt services like Railways.
- Actors, Artist, Musician
Serving officers and students with no Jobs can not apply for the Territorial Army.
Territorial Army Exam 2022 Selection Procedure
(i) For Civilian Candidates:
(a) Candidates whose application forms are found correct will be called for screening (written exam followed by interview only if passed in written exam) by a Preliminary Interview Board (PIB) by the respective Territorial Army Group Headquarters.
(b) Successful candidates will further undergo tests at a Service Selection Board (SSB) and Medical Board for final selection.
(c) Vacancies of male and female candidates will be determined as per organisational requirements
- Embodiment for Training:
- One month basic training in the first year of commission.
- Two months annual training camp every year including the first year.
- Three months Post Commissioning training within first two years at OTA, Chennai.
(ii) For Ex-Service Officers
- The Ex Service Officers will be screened by the Army Headquarters Selection Board (ASB) held at Additional Directorate General Territorial Army, Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence, ‘L’ Block, Church Road, New Delhi – 110 001.
- Recommended Ex Service Officers will undergo Medical Examination at Armed Forces Clinic, New Delhi followed by their Police Verification for final selection.
Vacancies for male and female candidates will be determined as per organizational requirement
- Embodiment for Training:
- One month Basic Training in the first year of commission.
- Two months Annual Training Camp every year including the first year
Territorial Army Exam 2022 Details Of Written Exam
- The exam will be pen and paper based and
- The questions will be of Multiple Choice Questions(MCQs) type and candidates will have to mark their responses on an OMR sheet
- The standard of the papers in Elementary Mathematics will be a Matriculation level. The standard of papers in other subjects will approximately be such as may be expected of a graduate of an Indian university.
- Subject-wise break up of questions is given below
For detailed syllabus, go to: TA Syllabus
For previous year papers and books related to exam preparation, go to: TA Previous Years Papers
For more information regarding defence exams and strategies to clear them, Stay in touch with us.
Want To Prepare For The TA Exam and SSB Interview?
- You can prepare for Territorial Army Exam 2022 and Territorial Army Exam 2023
- Take the best TA Exam Online Course
- Take the TA Exam Mock Test Series to boost your prep.
- SSB Interview Online Course [Must Enroll]
Best NDA Academy in Lucknow | Join WDA Lucknow – Warriors Defence Academy deeply appreciative and offer you our most grateful welcome. We are happy to Announce that Ex. GTO Officer Colonel Tiwari Sir going to Join our Academy to Guide NDA and CDS aspirants For SSB. WDA is the Best NDA and SSB Coaching in Lucknow India.
Warriors Defence Academy is the Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow. We are the Leading Coaching Institute for NDA/CDS/AFCAT/Army/Air Force/Navy Located in Lucknow. Warriors Defence Academy has the Largest GTO Ground in India. The Aspirants of Defence Services are guided by Ex. Defence Officers. WDA also Awarded as Best NDA Academy in Lucknow.
Address: 545-GA/1-CHHA, Chand Ganj Garden Road, beside Madhuwan Guest house, near Railway crossing, Kapoorthla, Bara Chand Ganj, Chandra Lok, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226006
Call Now: 07081011964