NDA SCHEME OF EXAMINATION 2022 | Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow
NDA SCHEME OF EXAMINATION
1. The subjects of the written examination, the time allowed and the maximum marks allotted to each subject will be as follows:—
|General Ability Test 02||2½ Hours||600|
|2. THE PAPERS IN ALL||THE SUBJECTS||WILL CONSIST OF|
- Highest Selections Rate in Lucknow
- Top NDA Academy in Lucknow | Best Defence Academy in Lucknow
- THE BEST NDA COACHING IN INDIA | Best Defence Coaching in Lucknow
- NDA 2023 Eligibility for Male and Female Candidates
- Top NDA Institute in Lucknow | Best Defence Academy in Lucknow
OBJECTIVE TYPE QUESTIONS ONLY. THE QUESTION PAPERS (TEST BOOKLETS) OF MATHEMATICS AND PART “B” OF THE GENERAL ABILITY TEST WILL BE SET BILINGUALLY IN HINDI AS WELL AS ENGLISH.
- In the question papers, wherever necessary, questions involving the metric system of Weights and Measures only will be set.
- Candidates must write the papers in their own hand. In no circumstances will they be allowed the help of a scribe to write answers for them.
- The Commission have discretion to fix qualifying marks in any or all the subjects at the examination.
- The candidates are not permitted to use calculator or Mathematical or logarithmic table for answering objective type papers (Test Booklets). They should not therefore, bring the same inside the Examination Hall.