NDA Exam Centers 2022
NDA Exam Centers 2022: The list of Exam Centres for NDA 2022 has been disclosed by the exam conducting authority UPSC. Candidates will select 3 preferred exam centers while applying for NDA Exam. It’s suggested to fill out the application form early so as to get to the proffered examination center. The allotment of centers is going to be done on a first-apply-first-allot basis and once the capacity of a particular Centre is attained, the same is going to be frozen.
NDA Exam Centers 2022: Applicants, who cannot get a center of their choice due to the ceiling, are going to be required to decide on a center from the remaining ones. NDA written exam is going to be conducted in Apr 2022. Read below for more on NDA Exam Centres 2022 like NDA 1 Exam Centers, NDA 2 Exam Centers, NDA Centre Allotment, etc.
NDA 2022 Exam Centers:
NDA Exam Centers 2022: Previously, NDA written examination was held at forty-one exam cities across the country. As per the prescribed timings and venue within the admit card of NDA 2022, candidates ought to report half hour an before the reporting time on the day of examination. Candidates should carry the admit card together with the photo identity proof to the exam centre.
NDA Exam Centers:
|12.||Delhi||National Capital Territory of Delhi|
|20.||Jammu||Jammu and Kashmir|
|31.||Port Blair||Andaman and Nicobar Islands|
|37.||Srinagar||Jammu and Kashmir|
UPSC NDA Exam Centres 2022 Important Points:
- NDA Exam Centers 2022: The list of exam centers is prescribed by the Union Public Service Commission.
- Candidates are going to be able to choose up to 3 examination centers at their convenience while filling out the application form.
- The number of candidates that may select a specific examination center is limited.
- UPSC NDA Test Centres are going to be assigned to candidates on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Once a center has reached its capacity, candidates won’t be able to select that specific center and should choose alternative centers nearby.
- Seat limits haven’t been obligatory in the subsequent exam centers – Chennai, Dispur, Kolkata, and Nagpur.
- UPSC won’t accept the request to make changes in exam centers.