AFCAT 2019 Notification and Exam dates are announced. Get detailed information for the Afcat Exam 2019. Warriors Defence Academy always on the front foot to help NDA CDS and AFCAT Aspirants.
AFCAT Application Form 2019: Important Dates
|AFCAT Online Application Begins||1st December 2018|
|AFCAT Application Form Last Date||30 December 2018|
|Admit Cards Releasing||3 Weeks before exam|
|AFCAT Exam Date 2019||16-17 February 2019 (1st Shift)|
|AFCAT & EKT Exam Date 2019||16-17 February 2019 (2nd Shift)|
AFCAT 2019: Types of Commissions
- PC for Men
- Candidates joining as PC officers would continue to serve till the age of superannuation as per their branch and rank.
- SSC for Men & Women
- Engagement period for SSC Flying Branch is 14 years from the date of Commissioning (Not extendable)
- Initial tenure for SSC officers in Ground Duty (Tech) and Ground Duty (NonTech) Branches would be for a period of 10 years.
- An extension of four years may be granted subject to willingness, suitability, service requirements and availability of vacancies.
Eligibility Criteria for AFCAT 2019
S.No Duty Age Limit 1. Flying Branch & NCC Special Entry
- 20 to 24 years as on 01 Jan 2020 i.e. born between 02 January 1996 to 01 January 2000
- Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot Licence issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable up to 26 years i.e. born between 02 January 1994 to 01 January 2000
- Both Dates inclusive
2. Ground Duty (Technical/Non-technical) Branches
- 20 to 26 years as on 01 Jan 2020 i.e. born between 02 January 1994 to 01 January 2000
- Both dates inclusive
AFCAT 2019: Courses Commencing In Jan 2020
Entry Branch No.of Vacancies AFCAT Entry Flying
Ground Duty (Technical)
- AE(L): PC-24, SSC-32
- AE(M): PC-10, SSC-14
Ground Duty (Non-technical)
- Admin: PC-11 SSC-15
- Logistics: PC-5, SSC-9
- Accounts: PC-7, SSC-11
NCC Special Entry Flying
- 10% seats out of CDSE vacancies for PC
- 10% seats out of AFCAT vacancies for SSC
AFCAT Application Fee
Events Dates Candidates of all category ₹ 250 NCC special entry No Fee
AFCAT Exam Pattern
- The AFCAT 1 2019 will be of two hours duration and will contain multiple choice questions on verbal ability, numerical ability, reasoning, general awareness and military aptitude.
- Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT) would be for 45 minutes and conducted immediately after AFCAT. It is mandatory for the candidates opting for ground duty (technical) branch to pass both AFCAT & EKT.