Warriors Defence Academy | Best NDA Coaching in India | Top NDA Coaching in Lucknow
Warriors Defence Academy Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow, India @20% Discount for Defence Coaching in Lucknow Join to Call Now 07081011964
Warriors Defence Academy | Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow | Best Airforce Coaching in Lucknow | Best Defence Coaching in Lucknow India.
Address: 545-GA/1-CHHA, beside Madhuwan Guest house Chandganj Near Railway crossing, Kapoorthla, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226006
Warriors Defence Academy is the Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow. We are the Leading Coaching Institute for NDA/CDS/AFCAT/Army/Air Force/Navy Located in Lucknow. Warriors Defence Academy has the Largest GTO Ground in India. The Aspirants of Defence Services are guided by Ex. Defence Officers. WDA also Awarded as Best NDA Academy in Lucknow.
- We have complete facilities to Prepare you for Defence Exam by Warriors Defence Academy
- Faculty – Some of the best names in the field of Defence career coaching are available to impart psychology, GTO and interview training in Warriors Defence Academy
- Infrastructure – State of the Art infrastructure facility for indoor-outdoor coaching.
- Fees – Competitive fee structures have been devised to allow deserving candidates from every strata of society to get an opportunity to avail of a coaching facility in Warriors Defence Academy
- Computer-aided coaching for NDA/CDS written test
- Expert coaching in Personality Development, Leadership, Team Building and Soft Skills Specialized coaching for GTO tasks.
- SSB Interview guidance for TGC, NDA, TES, CDSE, SSC
- Outdoor task training
- Proficiency in Group Discussions
- Personal attention and grooming
545-GA/1-CHHA, Chandganj Garden Road, beside Madhuwan Guest house, near Railway crossing, Kapoorthla, Bara Chandganj, Chandralok, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226006
#bestndacoaching #topndacoaching #ndacoachinginindia #top5ndacoachinginindia #top5ndacoachinginlko #topndacoachinginlucknow #defencecoachinglko #indiandefenceacademyinlucknow #no-1ndacoachinginlucknow #bestndacoachinginlucknow
- Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2024 | All Your Need to Know
- Difference Between the NDA and CDS – Eligibility, Selection Process, Salary, and Beyond
- Last 1-Month Strategy for NDA 2024: Proven Preparation Tips
- Which Time is Effective to Study for the NDA?
- List Of Rivers In India: Unveiling Lengths, Origins, and Tributaries￼
ADANI, L&T AMONG FIRMS KEEN TO BUILD SATELLITE LAUNCHERS, SAYS GOVERNMENT
In a bid to encourage private sector participation in the space sector, New Space India Limited (NSIL) had invited proposals from the Indian industry to build five PSLVs. State-run Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited to has submitted a proposal
New Delhi: The government on Thursday said Adani Enterprises Limited and L&T are part of two consortia led by state-run enterprises that have evinced interest in building the Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle (PSLV), the ISRO’s warhorse rocket to put satellites in orbit.
In a bid to encourage private sector participation in the space sector, #New Space India Limited (NSIL), a company under the Department of Space, had invited proposals from the Indian industry to build five PSLVs.
Minister of State in the PMO Jitendra Singh said two consortia, one comprising Hindustan Aeronautics Limited and Larsen & Toubro, and another involving Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL), Adani Enterprises Limited (AEL) and Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML), have submitted techno-commercial proposals for building PSLV.
State-run Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited too has submitted a techno-commercial proposal for “end-to-end realisation” of PSLV, he told the Rajya Sabha in response to a question by NCP member Vandana Chavan.
The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) had been working closely with the industry in building launch vehicles, satellites and other components, but it was for the first time in 2020 that the government opened up the sector for private participation for the entire spectrum of space operations, including planetary exploration missions.
The Indian National Space Promotion and Authorization Centre (IN-SPACe) acts as the agency to promote, handhold and authorise private sector activities in the sector, besides enabling sharing of technical facilities and expertise from #ISRO.
NSIL has the mandate to scale up private participation in the space programme and also own and operate capital-intensive assets such as satellites and launch vehicles.
Mr Singh told Rajya Sabha that since 2020, there have been 48 applications from private players received to IN-SPACe for undertaking space activities and their applications are being processed for further action.
“Out of these, the applications with respect to authorizing the space activities to non-government private entities are 16, sharing of technology and facilities of Department of Space to NGPEs are 23 and Consultancy and Promotion are 9,” he said in a written response.