TO COUNTER CHINA, INDIAN ARMY BOUGHT WEAPONS WORTH RS 7,300 CR USING EMERGENCY PURCHASE POWERS
Rs. 7300 Cr Using Emergency Purchase Powers
New Delhi: To address the border security concerns posed by China, the Indian Army has placed an order worth ₹7,300 crore for weapons from domestic manufacturers. Contracts worth another Rs 7,000 crore are in the advanced stages of procurement. They are expected to be completed in the coming weeks. Emergency Purchase Powers
If sources are to be believed, 49 schemes worth Rs 7,600 crore have already been contracted and 34 more schemes worth Rs 7,000 crore are in the final stages. Emergency Purchase Powers
Drone & counter-drone systems, automated spectrum monitoring systems, loiter munitions weapons, simulators, communication systems, and vehicles are there in the list of equipment.
Indian defence forces were given emergency powers twice. Once, in the wake of the Galwan crisis in 2020 and, second, after the Balakot airstrikes. Emergency Purchase Powers
- Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2024 | All Your Need to Know
- Difference Between the NDA and CDS – Eligibility, Selection Process, Salary, and Beyond
- Last 1-Month Strategy for NDA 2024: Proven Preparation Tips
- Which Time is Effective to Study for the NDA?
- List Of Rivers In India: Unveiling Lengths, Origins, and Tributaries￼
India-China Military Talks
On Tuesday, a joint statement issued by India and China conveyed that both nations have concurred to promptly address the remaining matters along the Line of Actual Control (LAC) in eastern Ladakh, while also upholding serenity and harmony in the border regions. Emergency Purchase Powers
In an unprecedented instance, it was the first time that high-level military negotiations concerning the border dispute extended over a duration of two days, encompassing a cumulative deliberation time of approximately 17 hours. Emergency Purchase Powers
Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi is likely to have direct interaction with Chinese President Xi Jinping next week during the upcoming BRICS (Brazil-Russia-India-China-South Africa) summit in Johannesburg.
On the occasion of India’s Independence Day, the Indian Army and PLA troops shared sweets at various border meeting points along the Line of Actual Control (LAC). For several years, it has been a tradition for the two forces to exchange sweets on occasions such as Independence Day and Republic Day.
Warriors Defence Academy Lucknow
Warriors Defence Academy is the Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow. We are the Leading Coaching Institute for NDA/CDS/AFCAT/Army/Air Force/Navy Located in Lucknow. Warriors Defence Academy has the Largest GTO Ground in India. The Aspirants of Defence Services are guided by Ex. Defence Officers. WDA was also Awarded as Best NDA Academy in Lko.
- We have complete facilities to Prepare you for Defence Exam…
- Faculty – Some of the best names in the field of Defence career coaching are available to impart psychology, GTO and interview training.
- Infrastructure – State of the Art infrastructure facility for indoor-outdoor coaching.
- Fees – Competitive fee structures have been devised to allow deserving candidates from every strata of society to get an opportunity to avail of a coaching facility.
- Computer-aided coaching for NDA/CDS written test
- Expert coaching in Personality Development, Leadership, Team Building and Soft Skills Specialized coaching for GTO tasks.
- SSB Interview guidance for TGC, NDA, TES, CDSE, SSC
- Outdoor task training
- Proficiency in Group Discussions
- Personal attention and grooming