NAVAL ACADEMY EXAMINATION 1 2022 | Best NDA Coaching Center in Lucknow
CANDIDATES TO ENSURE THEIR ELIGIBILITY FOR THE EXAMINATION:
The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
The mere issue of the Admission Certificate to the candidate will not imply that his candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission.
Verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents is taken up only after the candidate has qualified for the interview/Personality Test.
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates are required to apply online by using the website upsconline.nic.in Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form have been given in the Appendix-II (A) Detailed instructions are available on the above mentioned website.
- The Commission has introduced the facility of withdrawal of Application for those candidates who do not want to appear for the Examination. In this regard, Instructions are mentioned in Appendix-II (B) of this Examination Notice.
- Candidate should also have details of one photo ID viz. Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ School Photo ID/Any other photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government. The details of this photo ID will have to be provided by the candidate while filling up the online application form. The same photo ID card will also have to be uploaded with the Online Application Form. This photo ID will be used for all future referencing and the candidate is advised to carry this ID while appearing for examination/SSB.
LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION AND WITHDRAWAL OF APPLICATIONS:
The Online Applications can be filled upto 11th January, 2022 till 6:00 PM.
- The online Applications can be withdrawn from 18.01.2022 to 24.01.2022 till 6:00 PM. Detailed instructions regarding withdrawal of Applications is available at Appendix-II (B).
- The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admit Card three weeks before the commencement of the examination. The e-Admit Card will be made available on the UPSC website (upsconline.nic.in) for being downloaded by candidates. No Admit Card will be sent by post. All the applicants are required to provide
valid & active e-mail id while filling up the online application form as the Commission may use electronic mode for contacting them.
PENALITY FOR WRONG ANSWERS:
Candidates should note that there will be a penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the Objective Type Question Papers.
- For both writing and marking answers in the OMR sheet (Answer Sheet) candidates must use black ball pen only Pens with any other colour are prohibited. Do not use Pencil or Ink pen. Candidates should note that any omission/mistake/discrepancy in encoding/filling of details in the OMR answer sheet especially with regard to Roll Number and Test Booklet Series Code will render the answer sheet liable for rejection. Candidates are further advised to read carefully the “Special Instructions” contained in Appendix-III of the Notice.
FACILITATION COUNTER FOR GUIDANCE OF CANDIDATES:
In case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding their application, candidature etc. candidates can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near Gate ‘C’ of its campus in person or over Telephone No.011-23385271/011- 23381125/011-23098543 on working days between 10.00 hrs. to 17.00 hrs.
MOBILE PHONES BANNED:
- The use of any mobile phone (even in switched off mode), pager or any electronic equipment or programmable device or storage media like pen drive, smart watches etc. or camera or blue tooth devices or any other equipment or related accessories either in working or switched off mode capable of being used as a communication device during the examination is strictly prohibited. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned item including mobile phones or any valuable/costly items to the venue of the examination, as arrangement for safe-keeping cannot be assured. Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
F.No.7/2/2021.E.1(B): An Examination will be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission on 10th April 2022 for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA for the 149th Course, and for the 111th Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) commencing from 2nd January 2023.
The date of holding the examination as mentioned above is liable to be changed at the discretion of the Commission.
The approximate number of vacancies to be filled on the results of this examination will be as under:—
|National Defence Academy||:||Army||–||208 (including 10 for female candidates)|
|Navy||–||42 (including 03 for female candidates)|
|Air Force||–||Flying – 92 (including 02 for female candidates) Ground Duties (Tech) – 18 (including 02 for female candidates) Ground Duties (Non-Tech) – 10 (including 02 for female candidates)|
|Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme)||:||–||30 (for male candidates only)|
Total : 400
- NAVAL ACADEMY EXAMINATION 1 2022 | Best NDA Coaching Center in Lucknow
- NDA EXAMINATION CENTRES 2022
- NDA CONDITIONS OF ELIGIBILITY
Vacancies are provisional and may be changed depending on the availability of training capacity of the National Defence Academy and Indian Naval Academy.
N.B. (i) A candidate is required to specify clearly in the Online Application Form the Services for which he wishes to be considered in the order of his preference [1 to 4]. He is also advised to indicate as many preferences as he wishes to opt so that having regard to his rank in the order of merit due consideration can be given to his preferences when making appointments.
- Candidates should note that they will be considered for appointment to those services only for which they express their preferences and for no other service(s). No request for addition/alteration in the preferences already indicated by a candidate in his application will be entertained by the Commission.
- Admission to the above courses will be made on the results of the written examination to be conducted by the Commission followed by intelligence and personality test by the Services Selection Board of candidates who qualify in the written examination.