NDA Exam 2 2022
NDA Exam 2 2022 notification will be announced tentatively in the month of June. UPSC NDA(I) 2022 Written Exam will be held on 10 April 2022. The entrance exam was organized by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). It is a national-level entrance exam that is conducted twice a year as NDA (I) and NDA (II). Clearing the NDA exam will take candidates a step closer to getting entry into the Army, Air Force, and Navy. After qualifying for the NDA (I) entrance exam, applicants have to qualify for the SSB interview conducted by the Service Selection Board. Read the whole article to know more details about NDA(2nd) Exam 2022.
NDA Exam Status
|NDA 1st Exam 2022 notification||Announced|
|NDA(II) 2022 exam notification||yet to announce|
NDA (II) 2022 Dates
Important dates of NDA (II) 2022 are mentioned in the table below.
|Date of notification||09 June 2022|
|Starting of application form||09 June 2022|
|Last date to submit an application form||29 June 2022|
|Availability of admit card||2 weeks before the examination|
|Exam dates||14 November 2022|
|Declaration of result||In the month of November 2022|
NDA (II) 2022 Application Form
The NDA (II) 2022 Application Form will be released by the Union Public Service Commission on in the month of June. Check other details below:
- UPSC has provided the NDA (I) 2022 application form through online mode.
- The registration form comprises of 2 parts, i.e Part 1 and Part 2.
- Applicants need to provide their general details ie Part 1.
- In Part 2, applicants need to select their exam, pay the application fee and upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
- All the details and relevant information required in the application form are to be filled in carefully.
- The photographs should be in JPG format with (3Kb – 40Kb) and signature (1Kb – 40Kb) size.
- No correction will be done after the final submission of the UPSC NDA (I) application form.
- A printout of the filled application form has to be taken for future use.
- Candidates of the general category have to pay Rs. 100/-.
- No amount of fee to be paid by the Reserved category (excepting SC/ST candidates/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs specified in Note 2 below who are exempted from payment of fee).
- The payment of fees can be done through net banking/credit card/debit card.
- The application fee can also be paid in cash through SBI bank Challan.
NDA (II) 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria of NDA 2022 (Phase-2) are mentioned in the table below.
|Nationality||Indian/Nepal/BhutanCandidates from Tibet permanently settled in India before 01 January 1962.|
|Age||Should lie Before 02 July 2001 and not after 01 July 2004 (Part 1)Should lie before 02 January 2002 and not after 01 July 2005 (Part 2)|
|Gender and marital status||Only unmarried candidatesNo female candidates|
|Qualifying exam||Passed or appeared 12th or equivalent class from any recognized board|
|Subjects||Must clear the qualifying exam with Physics and Mathematics (For Air Force and Naval of NDA (I) and 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at Indian Naval Academy).|
NDA Qualification Criteria
The eligibility criteria of the National Defence Academy is mentioned below. The eligibility criteria mentioned hereby is as obtained from the official recruitment website of the Indian Army.
|Age Criteria||As per UPSC notification|
|Qualification||12th Class of 10+2 System of Education/Equivalent for Army and with Physics and Maths for AF & Navy|
|Application to be Received by||As per UPSC notification|
|Likely SSB Date||Sep to Oct and Jan to Apr|
|Date Commencement of Training||January and July|
|Training Academy||NDA (II), Khadakwasla, Pune|
|Duration of Training||3 Yrs at NDA (I) and 1 Yr at IMA(For Army cadets)/03 Yrs at NDA (I) and 1 Yr at Naval Academy(For Naval cadets)/3 Yrs at NDA (I) and 1 & 1/2 Yrs at AFA Hyderabad (For AF cadets)|
NDA (II) 2022 Exam Pattern
Exam pattern of NDA Phase (2) is mentioned in the table below.
|Mode of Exam||Offline mode (Pen-paper mode).|
|Duration of Exam||The two and half hour [for each paper]|
|Type of Question||Objective Type Questions|
|Number of Papers||NDA (I) will be conducted in two papers, i.e, Mathematics & General Ability|
|Maximum Marks||900 Marks|
|Negative Marking||0.33% marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer|
Subject wise Weightage
|NDA Exam 2 2022: Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow | Best Defence Coaching in LucknowSubjects||Code||Maximum marks||Duration|
|General Ability||02||600||2.5 hrs.|
NDA (II) 2022 Syllabus
The core syllabus of NDA (I) comprises of General ability, English and Mathematics subjects. The NDA (I) Syllabus will be usually based on 10th class. Candidates should prepare as per the syllabus in order to achieve good marks.
- Mathematics: Algebra, trigonometry, matrices and determination, integral calculus and differential equation, statics and probability, vector algebra, differential calculus, analytical geometry of two and three dimensions, etc.
- English: Syllabus will be prepared from the grammar and usage, vocabulary, and language comprehension.
- Physics: Physical properties and state of matter, force and momentum, properties of the magnet, work, power and energy, reflection and refraction, spherical mirror and lances, modes of transference of heat, change of state and latent heat, etc.
NDA (II) 2022 Admit Card
The details regarding the NDA 2022 admit card are given below:
- NDA (II) 2022 Admit Card will be released three weeks prior to the examination.
- Candidates can expect the hall ticket in the last week of August 2022.
- Admit card can only be downloaded through the official website that is via online mode.
- It is mandatory for candidates to bring the admit card at the examination venue.
- Once the exam is over the candidates are instructed to keep the hall ticket with safety until the admission process is over.
NDA (II) 2022 Answer Key
The answer key will be published via online mode.
- The answer key will not be released officially.
- With the help of key of answers, the examinees can estimate the score via the help of a marking scheme.
- Applicants will be given an opportunity to raise objections if they are not satisfied with the key on payment of few amounts per question as per the authority.
- Based on the final key the authority will prepare the Result.
NDA (II) 2022 Result
The NDA (II) Result 2022 will be checked via Online mode. Given below we are giving information about same:
- UPSC NDA (I) Result 2022 will be released in the last week of September 2022
- Candidates can check their results in online mode only through the official website.
- After the declaration of the NDA (I) result, selected candidates can proceed for SSB interview, training, etc.
- Students are required to take a printout of the result for further use.
SSB INTERVIEW PROCESS
The shortlisted candidates will only be able to take part in the SSB interview round. The SSB interview round is organized by the Service Selection Board and is conducted in two stages.
- First stage: The Officer Intelligence Rating Tests, Picture Perception & Description Test.
- Second stage: Interview, Group Testing Officer Tasks, Psychology Tests, and Conference.
NDA (II) 2022 Cut Off
Minimum qualifying standard(II)rd/marks at the written stage and marks secured by the last candidate in the Merit order at the final stage of the examination. NDA (I) cut-off has been released on the official website.
|Minimum qualifying standard (II)rd/marks at the written stage (out of 900 marks)||Marks secured by the last candidate|
in the Merit order (out of 1800 marks)
|258 (With at least 25% marks in each subject)||624|
Selection Procedure (SSB Interview)
- Firstly, the Candidates who will be selected after clearing the written test have to go through the SSB interview round.
- Secondly, the NDA (II) SSB interview will consist of two stages, i.e. stage 1 and stage 2.
- In stage 1, candidates will have to go through the OIR (Officer Intelligence Rating) and PP & DT (Picture Perception & Description Test).
- Candidates will be selected for stage 2 on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the OIR and PP & DT tests.
- Also, interviews, Group Testing Officer Tasks, Psychology Tests, and the Conference will take place in stage 2.
- Furthermore, the SSB interview round will be held over 4 – 5 days.
- After being approved at the SSB, finally, candidates will have to clear the medical examination round.
Previous year Answer Keys
- Answer Key by Major Kalshi Classes.
|Mathematics||Set A||Click here|
|Set B||Click here|
|Set C||Click here|
|Set D||Click here|
|GAT||Set A||Click here|
|Set B||Click here|
|Set C||Click here|
NDA (II) 2022 Highlights
|Exam Name||NDA (II) 2022|
|Full Name||National Defence Academy 2nd Exam|
|NDA 2nd Official website||https://www.upsc.gov.in/|
NDA(II) 2020 form, NDA(II) exam 2020, upsc NDA(II) 2020, NDA(II) 2020 eligibility age, forms for NDA(II) 2020, NDA(II) (ii) · 2020