Best Agniveer Coaching in Lucknow: We offer excellent preparatory training for the entrance examinations to get into the Indian armed forces.
Best Agniveer Coaching in Lucknow: Since our inception 7 years ago, under the captaincy of one of India’s leading youngest entrepreneurs – Mr. Gulab Singh. Hundreds of our candidates have been selected and many of whom have attained top ranks in the final UPSC merit.
- The institute has highly qualified and reputed team instructors each fully devoted to providing an unparalleled education for NDA/CDS/SSB/AFCAT/CAPF.
- The task of teaching transcends the classrooms so as to guide the students to realize their highest potential, and to encourage them to optimize the results.
- Involvement and excellence in extracurricular activities like SSB guidance, personality development, debates, team games, lecture, etc feature in the training.
- Our aim at the academy is to make the students imbibe discipline and groom moral and ethical values. Come, be a part of this success story and fulfill your desire for joining the reputed Indian Armed forces and serving the nation.
Best NDA Academy in Lucknow | Join WDA Lucknow – Warriors Defence Academy deeply appreciative and offer you our most grateful welcome. We are happy to Announce that Ex. GTO Officer Colonel R. K. Tiwari Sir going to Join our Academy to Guide NDA and CDS aspirants For SSB. WDA is the Best NDA and SSB Coaching in Lucknow India.
#Best Agniveer Coaching in Lucknow #Top Agniveer Coaching in Lucknow #Agniveer Coaching in Lucknow #Agniveer Academy in Lucknow #No-1AgniveerCoachinginLucknow #WDALucknow
Warriors Defence Academy is the Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow. We are the Leading Coaching Institute for NDA/CDS/AFCAT/Army/Air Force/Navy Located in Lucknow. Warriors Defence Academy has the Largest GTO Ground in India. The Aspirants of Defence Services are guided by Ex. Defence Officers. WDA was also Awarded as Best NDA Academy in Lucknow.
Address: 545-GA/1-CHHA, Chandganj Garden Road, beside Madhuwan Guest house, near Railway crossing, Kapoorthla, Bara Chandganj, Chandralok, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226006
Call Now: 07081011964
Tour of Duty – Indian Army, Eligibility, Salary, Selection Process
Tour of Duty or Agnipath Scheme was launched by the Union Government on 14 June 2022. The Union Cabinet approved an appealing recruitment scheme for the Indian youth to serve in the armed forces. The program AGNIPATH is also known as Tour of Duty, and the youth who participate in it are known as Agniveers. Under the Tour of Duty Army scheme, soldiers get released after 4 years of service, and only 25 percent of soldiers will be offered a full-time permanent job based on their performance and merit.
What is the Tour of Duty Scheme?
Tour of Duty was promoted by the late Chief of Defence Staff (CDS), General Bipin Rawat. Tour of Duty is a new recruitment model in which civilians can be recruited into three services of the armed forces for four years.
- Soldiers, sailors, and airmen will be enrolled through the Tour of Duty Scheme. It is pan-India merit-based recruitment.
- The Tour of Duty model was considered with the goal of recruiting approximately 46,000 personnel below officer rank in the three services each year via a biannual exercise with a six-month gap.
- Soldiers will be recruited for four years under the system.
- Applicants will start with a salary of Rs 30,000 which will increase to Rs 40,000 by the end of the fourth year.
- Under the Seva Nidhi scheme, approximately 30% of the salary will be set aside for savings, with the govt. contributing an equal amount each month.
- After four years, up to 25% of Agniveers will be selected as regular cadres based on a central, transparent, and rigorous system.
Latest Updates: TOD Army, Navy & Indian Air Force
- Tour of Duty Indian Army and Navy online registration begins from 01 July onwards.
- The TOD Air Force apply online process has been started on 24 June 2022. The last day to submit the application forms is 05 July. Best Agniveer Coaching in Lucknow
- Under the Tour of Duty (TOD), also known as the Agneepath Scheme, the upper age limit for this year is increased to 23 years. Best Agniveer Coaching in Lucknow
- Detailed notifications regarding the recruitment under the TOD scheme have been released by the Indian Army and Air Force. Indian Navy will soon release the notification for Tour of Duty recruitment. Best Agniveer Coaching in Lucknow
TOD Indian Army notification has been released on 20 June 2022 on the official site. It contains the complete schedule of recruitment including syllabus, exam pattern, eligibility, salary, etc. In the following table, we are sharing important dates and official notification of the TOD Army.
|TOD Indian Army||Notification Release: June 2022|
|Online Registration Date: 01 July 2022|
|Examination Start Date: From August 2022|
|TOD Indian Army Notification PDF|
Eligibility Criteria for Tour of Duty (ToD)
Candidates of age between 17 and a half to 21 years can apply for the Tour of Duty recruitment. The educational requirements for the Tour of Duty will remain the same as they are now for enrollment in multiple categories. As an example: Best Agniveer Coaching in Lucknow
The educational requirement for entry as a General Duty (GD) soldier is 10th class. In the following table, we are sharing the education qualification, age criteria, and marital status required to apply for the Tour of Duty scheme. Best Agniveer Coaching in Lucknow
|Tour of Duty Eligibility||Details|
|Educational Qualification||Minimum 10th class pass|
|Tour of Duty Age Limit||17.5 – 21 years.|
|Who can Apply?||Both Male & Female candidates|
|Marital Status||The candidate’s marital status must be unmarried.|
How to Apply for a Tour of Duty?
For all three military forces, enrolment will be done through an online centralized system. Candidates must meet the medical eligibility requirements in order to enroll. Further details will soon be shared by the officials on the official website of the Government of India. Best Agniveer Coaching in Lucknow
Tour of Duty Medical Standards
Candidates will have to meet the medical eligibility conditions laid out for the enrolment in the armed forces as applicable to respective categories or trades. Best Agniveer Coaching in Lucknow
Tour of Duty (ToD) Salary
Best Agniveer Coaching in Lucknow: Tour of Duty cadets will be given an appealing customized monthly package, as well as Risk & Hardship allowances for each of the three services. Tour of Duty cadets will be paid a one-time ‘SevaNidhi’ package upon completion of the four-year engagement period, which will include their contribution plus accrued interest as well as a matching contribution from the govt. equal to the accumulated amount of their contribution plus interest, as shown below:
|Year||Customized Package (Monthly)||In-Hand (70%)||Contribution to Agniveers Corpus Funds (30%)||Contribution to the corpus fund by the Govt. of India|
|All figures in INR (monthly contribution)|
|Total contribution in the Agniveer Corpus Fund after 4 yrs.||—||—||5.02 Lakhs||5.02 Lakhs|
|Exit after four year||INR 11.71 Lakh as SevaNidhi Package(In addition, interest accrued on the above amount at the applicable interest rates would be paid.)|
Pay, Perks & Allowances of Tour of Duty Scheme
In the following table, we are sharing Pay, Perks & Allowances which will be given to cadets of the Tour of Duty scheme. Best Agniveer Coaching in Lucknow
|Tour of Duty Pay, Perks & Allowances||Details|
|Annual Package||1st-year package approx. INR 4.76 Lakhs.|
|Upgradation up to approx. INR 6.92 Lakhs in the fourth year.|
|Allowances||Risk & Hardship, Ration, Dress, Travel allowances as applicable.|
|Seva Nidhi||30 percent of monthly emoluments to be contributed by the individuals.|
|The equal amount was matched & contributed by the govt.|
|Corpus of approx. INR 11.71 Lakhs after four years, exempted from the Income Tax|
|Death Compensation||1st-year package approx. INR 4.76 Lakhs. Upgradation up to approx. INR 6.92 Lakhs in the fourth year.|
|Disability Compensation||Compensation is based on the percent of disability laid down by the medical authorities.|
|One-time Ex Gratia of INR 44/25/15 Lakhs for 100 percent/75 percent/50 percent disability respectively.|
Post Retirement Opportunities for Tour of Duty Cadets
- Candidates who will retire after 4 years of service in Tour of Duty will be given priority in CAPF and Assam rifles recruitment. Best Agniveer Coaching in Lucknow
- As per the criteria, the Indian Armed Forces will try to give a class 12 certificate to a class 10 student who joins as an Agniveer.
- Remaining Agniveers will get assistance from the armed forces for further employment avenues.
Tour of Duty Recruitment Advantages and Disadvantages
Read in detail the advantages and concerns regarding the Tour of Duty recruitment scheme.
- The move is likely to address a number of issues concerning the Armed Forces.
- The model will aid in filling open positions in the defence sector.
- Due to the COIVD-19 pandemic, there has been almost no recruitment of soldiers for the three services over the last two years.
- As per the data shared by the Defence Ministry in Parliament on 28th March, the Army has over 1 lakh vacant positions for Junior Commissioned Officers of other ranks.
- It will also benefit thousands of young people who want to join the Army, Navy, or Air Force.
- Soldiers on tour will ensure that a significant portion of the workforce is dedicated and skilled, increasing government and private sector output.
- Tour of Duty (ToD) will address the issue of personnel shortages while also reducing the burden of pay raises as well as pensions. Best Agniveer Coaching in Lucknow
- It will also result in a reduction in the average age of soldiers in units.
- ToD will aid in the reduction of pension payments made to retired soldiers. In the current fiscal year, the government has allocated nearly Rs 1.2 lakh Cr. for pensions to the Defence Ministry and in the Armed Forces, which is roughly a quarter of the total defence budget.
- According to one of the numerous projections included in the plan, comparing the costs incurred by the govt. for one soldier under the existing and proposed systems would result in a lifetime savings of Rs 11.5 Cr. Best Agniveer Coaching in Lucknow
- The money saved on pay & bonuses can be used to fund much-needed military modernization.
Tour of Duty Scheme Concerns
- Experts are also concerned about the implementation of the Tour of Duty because most soldiers will now serve only for four years without a pension, as opposed to nearly 20 years with a pension under the current system. Best Agniveer Coaching in Lucknow
- Concerns have also been raised about whether training, as well as tenure, will be adequate for some of the operations that these soldiers may be required to carry out.
- According to an initial Army proposal, it was planned to open up recruiting to the young people who didn’t want to make the military their permanent career and yet still wanted to experience the adventure of military professionalism, without relaxing the entry criteria.