Top NDA Coaching in India – Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow
Address: 545-GA/1-CHHA, beside Madhuwan Guest house Chandganj Near Railway Crossing, Kapoorthla, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226006
Candidates should be vaccinated against the Chickenpox virus. Candidates who undergo the vaccination prior to joining will be required to produce a medical certificate duly signed by an authorized medical practitioner. Cadets who do not get vaccinated on their own will be inoculated with two shots of Chickenpox vaccines at an interval of 6-8 weeks in addition to the existing ones.
At the time of joining the Academy, the following vaccines are administered to the cadets through Govt expenses:-
- Injection TT Vaccine – 02 doses.
- Injection Typhoid Vaccine – 02 doses.
- Injection Hepatitis B Vaccine – 03 doses.
If the candidate is exposed to any infectious or contagious disease, he should inform the Adjutant, National Defence Academy telephonically, immediately after receiving the Joining Instructions. On no account will he join the Academy until formal permission to do so has been obtained from National Defence Academy.
A thorough check for permanent body tattoo(s) of all the cadets will be carried out at Military Hospital, Khadakwasla on their arrival with details as given in their dossiers. Any deviation on this will entail the cancellation of the candidature of cadets.
No candidate or his parents/guardians will be entitled to claim compensation for any injury, bodily infirmity, or death which may be sustained in the course of/as a result of training or surgical operation or anesthesia given to the cadet at the National Defence Academy during the course of his medical treatment.
- All necessary precautions are being taken by this Academy to contain the spread of COVID-19 on the premises.
- The following items have been made available to the cadets:-
(a) Adequate quantity of masks.
(b) Immunity Boosting tablets.
- Strict monitoring by Med staff is being carried out. Adequate infrastructure in terms of quarantine facility, hospital facility, and post-recovery is available within the Academy to take proper care of the cadets.
Content Writer by PRASHANT SINGH
Faculty of personality development | 5+ years of experience of teaching | Masters in English literature | 10 times CDS qualified, | Defence enthusiast, educator, and explorer