Top Airforce Coaching in Lucknow: We offer excellent preparatory training for the entrance examinations to get into the Indian armed forces.
Top Airforce Coaching in Lucknow
Since our inception 7 years ago, under the captaincy of one of India’s leading youngest entrepreneurs – Mr. Gulab Singh. Hundreds of our candidates have been selected and many of whom have attained top ranks in final UPSC merit.
- The institute has highly qualified and reputed team instructors each fully devoted to providing an unparalleled education for NDA/CDS/SSB/AFCAT/CAPF.
- The task of teaching transcends the classrooms so as to guide the students to realize their highest potential, and to encourage them to optimize the results.
- Involvement and excellence in extracurricular activities like SSB guidance, personality development, debates, team games, lecture, etc feature in the training.
- Our aim at the academy is to make the students imbibe discipline and groom moral and ethical values. Come, be a part of this success story and fulfill your desire for joining the reputed Indian Armed forces and serving the nation. “Top Airforce Coaching in Lucknow”
Best NDA Academy in Lucknow | Join WDA Lucknow – Warriors Defence Academy deeply appreciative and offer you our most grateful welcome. We are happy to announce that Ex. GTO Officer Colonel R. K. Tiwari Sir going to Join our Academy to Guide NDA and CDS aspirants For SSB. WDA is the Best NDA and SSB Coaching in Lucknow India. “Top Airforce Coaching in Lucknow”
Warriors Defence Academy is the Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow. We are the Leading Coaching Institute for NDA/CDS/AFCAT/Army/Air Force/Navy Located in Lucknow. Warriors Defence Academy has the Largest GTO Ground in India. The Aspirants of Defence Services are guided by Ex. Defence Officers. WDA was also Awarded as Best NDA Academy in Lucknow. “Top Airforce Coaching in Lucknow”
Address: 545-GA/1-CHHA, Chandganj Garden Road, beside Madhuwan Guest house, near Railway crossing, Kapoorthla, Bara Chandganj, Chandralok, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226006
Call Now: 07081011964
Indian Air Force to acquire Rudram’s next-generation anti-radiation missiles (NGARM)
The Indian Air Force has submitted a request to the government for the purchase of 1400 Rudram next-generation anti-radiation missiles (NGARM) to locate and destroy enemy radar sites.
It is part of a significant effort to introduce indigenously built weapon systems in IAF.
“A high-level conference would shortly be taking a decision for the acquisition of advanced missiles created by the Defense Research and Development Organization,” the Defense Ministry stated.
According to the officials, the Indian Air Force can hit targets covertly if radar systems are destroyed.
IAF fighters like the Sukhoi-30 and the Mirage-2000 can fire the NGARM. It is precise and has been designed to be able to follow a radar system even when it is not in use.
The first indigenously created anti-radiation missile from India, the NGARM, travels at Mach 2, or twice the speed of sound.
- An onboard passive homing head (PHH) equipped with broadband capability serves as the main navigation system for NGARM.
- These capabilities enable it to pick and choose a target from the variety of emitters that it can currently view.
- The new NGARMs with PHH work in the D-J band and have a detection range of 100 kilometers.