NDA Foundation Coaching in Lucknow
NDA Foundation Coaching in Lucknow: For the purpose of choosing officers for the Indian Armed Forces, the NDA Exam is held. One can join the Indian Army, Indian Navy, and Indian Air Force, among other services, through the NDA Entry. There are rounds of selection that one has to clear to be considered for selection in the service. The Exam is conducted at the National Level and one needs to join the Top NDA Coaching in India that could help you in your preparation and make you able to clear the NDA Examination. Here are the exam details of the NDA Entry:
Address: 545-GA/1-CHHA, Chandganj Garden Road, beside Madhuwan Guest house, near Railway crossing, Kapoorthla, Bara Chandganj, Chandralok, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226006
Call Now: 07081011964
NDA Exam – Overview
|Exam Name||National Defence Academy (NDA) & Naval Academy (NA) Examination|
|Conduct by||UPSC (Union Public Service Commission)|
|Exam Level||National Level exam|
|Exam Frequency||Twice a year|
|Selection Process||Written ExamSSB InterviewMedical Examination|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Duration||2.5 Hour Paper –I (Mathematics)2.5 Hour Paper-II (GAT- General Ability Test)|
|Negative marking||0.83 marks on Paper – I and 1.33 marks on Paper-II|
|Per Question Marks||2 Marks in Paper – I4 Marks in Paper-II|
|Gender||Both Males and females|
|Age Limit||16.5 to 19.5 years|
Also Check: NDA Foundation Coaching In Allahabad
NDA Eligibility Criteria
The candidates have the following eligibility in terms of nationality.
(i) a citizen of India, or
(ii) a subject of Nepal, or
(iii) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
The candidates must be between 16.5 to 19.5 years of age to appear for the NDA 1 2023 examination.
All the males and females willing to apply for the NDA 1 2023 must be unmarried to appear for the NDA 1 2023 exam.
The table below contains the minimum educational qualification for the NDA 1 2023:
|Air Force Wing||12th Class pass with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent conducted by a State Education Board or a University.|
|Naval Wing||12th Class pass with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent conducted by a State Education Board or a University.|
|Army Wing||12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University|
NDA Selection Process
The NDA selection process consists of three major stages. They are as follows:
- Written Test,
- SSB interview, and
- Medical Test.
NDA Exam Pattern
- Although, the NDA 1 2023 Exam Pattern is provided below:
- NDA is conducted through offline mode.
- The duration of the examination will be 2 hours 30 minutes.
- All the questions in the question paper will be of multiple choice type.
- The entire examination of NDA will be 180 marks.
- 0.33 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer
- NDA exam is conducted in both Hindi and English. (Except for the English part)
- The exam will consist of two papers: Mathematics and General Ability Test.
|Written exam||Subject||maximum marks||Number of questions||Period|
|Question paper 1||Mathematics||300||120||2:30 Hours|
|Question paper 2||General Ability Test (GAT)||600||150||2:30 Hours|
NDA Exam Syllabus
General Ability Test (GAT) and Mathematics are the two elements of the NDA syllabus that make up the written exam. Your understanding of history, general knowledge, current affairs of national and international events, English, science, and geography will be tested as part of the GAT. On the other hand, questions based on 10+2 will be present in the NDA’s Mathematics paper.
The UPSC NDA syllabus gives the GAT paper a maximum weight of 600 points, but the Mathematics part only receives 300. Last but not least, UPSC will hold the SSB/Interview for those who meet the requirements in the written test.
UPSC NDA Maths Syllabus
|Name of Topic||NDA Maths Syllabus|
|Algebra||Set concept, Sets operations, Venn diagrams, Laws of De Morgan, Cartesian product, Relations, Equivalence relation, Real number representation on a line, Complex numbers – basic properties, module, argument, cube roots, Binary number system, Conversion to the binary system of a number in the decimal system and vice versa, Progressions in arithmetic, geometry, and harmony, Solution of linear inequations of two variables by graphs, Permutation and Combination, Binomial theorem and its applications, Logarithms and their applications.|
|Matrices and Determinants||Matrix types, Operations, The determinant of a matrix, Determinants’ properties, Application-Solution of a system of linear equations in two or three unknowns by the Cranmer’s Rule and by the Matrix method, etc.|
|Trigonometry||Angles and their degree and measurements, Trigonometric ratios, Sum of trigonometric identities and formulas, Multiple angles and sub-multiples, Trigonometric functions & their inverse, Applications-Height and Distance, Triangle Properties.|
|Analytical geometry of two and three dimensions||The Cartesian Rectangular Coordinate System, Formula of distance, Equation of a line in different shapes, Two lines of angle, A point’s distance from a line, Standard and general equation of a circle, parabola, ellipse, and hyperbola, A conic’s eccentricity and axis Point the distance between two points in a three-dimensional space, Cosines of direction and ratios of direction, Two points of the equation, Cosines of direction and ratios of direction, A plane equation and a line in different forms, Two lines of the angle between two planes, Sphere’s equation, etc.|
|Differential calculus||Concept of a valued function – a function’s domain, range, and graph, Composite functions, one by one, on, and vice versa, Limit notion, default limits — examples, Continuity of functions— examples, Continuous functional algebraic operations, Function derivative at a point, geometric and physical interpretation of an application derivative, Summary derivatives, product, and function quotient derivatives, function derivatives for another function, 20 composite function derivatives, Derivatives of the second order. Increasing and diminishing functions, Application of derivatives in maxima and minima problems, etc.|
|Integral Calculus and Differential Equations||Differentiation and integration, standard integrals with algebraic expressions, trigonometric, exponential, and hyperbolic functions.Definite integrals — determination of areas of curved plane regions — applications, General and particular solutions of differential equations, Solutions of the first order, and 1st-degree differential equations of various types—examples, Applications in problems of growth and decay.|
|Vector Algebra||2D and 3D vectors, vector magnitude, and direction, Unit and null vectors, vector adding, scalar-vector multiplication, scalar product or dot product, vector product, or cross product, Applications — work done through force and moment of force and in geometric problems.|
|Statistics & Probability||Statistics: data classification, distribution of frequencies, the cumulative distribution of frequencies — examples, Examples of graphic representation— histogram, pie chart, polygon frequency. Central tendency measurements — mean, median, and mode. Variance and deviation of standard — determination, and comparison, Correlation and regression, Sample space, events, exhaustive events & mutually exclusive, impossible and certain events associated with random experiments, results and associated, Union and events intersection, Complementary, composite, and elementary events, Probability, Bayes Theorem, Random variable on a sample space as a function, Binomial distribution, examples of random experiments, the binomial distribution.|
UPSC NDA English Syllabus
- Grammar & usage
- Comprehension & cohesion
- Spotting of errors
- Para Jumbling
- Fill in the blanks
- Synonyms & Antonyms
- Cloze Test
- Idioms & Proverbs
- Completion of Sentence & Para
- Sentence Correction & Improvement
UPSC NDA GAT Syllabus
History, Geography, English, Current Affairs, Physics, GK, Chemistry, and General Science below section-wise.
NDA Physics Syllabus
- Properties of Mass, Weight, Volume, and Sound waves
- Properties and States of Matter
- Heat and its effects
- Rectilinear propagation of Light
- Density and Specific Gravity
- Human Eye
- Electrical Circuits
- Spherical mirrors and human eye lenses
- Reflection and Refraction of Light
- Motion of objects
- Natural and Artificial Magnets
- Archimedes’ Principle
- Properties of a Magnet
- Newton’s Laws of Motion
- Earth as a Magnet
- Force and Momentum
- Static and Current Electricity
- Parallelogram of Forces
- Ohm’s Law
- Power and Energy
- Primary and Secondary Cells
- Use of X-Rays
- Elementary ideas of work
- Magnetic effects of Current
- Conductors and Non-conductors
- Measurement of Temperature and Heat
- Working Simple Pendulums, Pulleys, Levers, Periscope, Siphon, Balloon, Pumps, Gramophone, Hydrometer, Pressure Cookers, Thermos Flask, Lightning Conductors, Telegraphs, Telephone, Telescopes, Microscopes, Mariner’s Compass, Safety Fuses.
NDA Chemistry Syllabus
- Changes in physical and chemical conditions.
- Chemical Combination Law.
- Air and water properties.
- Hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, and carbon dioxide preparation and properties, oxidation, and reduction. Acids, bases, salts, etc. Carbon— various forms. Fertilizers— Artificial and Natural.
- The material used in the preparation of substances such as Soap, Glass, Ink, Paper, Cement, Paints, Gun-Powder and Safety Matches.
- Basic ideas on Atom, Atomic Equivalent and Molecular Weights structure, Valence.
NDA General Science Syllabus
- Living and non-living differences
- Life basis — cells, protoplasms, tissues
- Plant and animal growth and reproduction
- Human Body’s basic knowledge and its important organs
- Common epidemics, causes, and prevention of them
- Food — man’s energy source
- Food constituents, balanced diet
- Meteors and Comets Solar System, Eclipses.
- Eminent Scientists’ achievements
NDA History Syllabus
- A comprehensive survey of Indian History, focusing on culture and civilization
- Freedom movement
- Indian Constitution and Administration elementary study
- India’s Five Year Plans
- Panchayati Raj, Community Development Co-operatives
- Bhoodan, Sarvodaya, Mahatma Gandhi’s Basic Teachings, National Integration and Welfare State
- Modern world forces; Renaissance, Exploration, and Discovery
- American Independence War
- French Revolution, Russian Revolution, and the Industrial Revolution
- Impact on society of science and technology
- One World Concept, UN, Panchsheel, Democracy, Socialism, and Communism
- India’s role in today’s world
NDA Geography Syllabus
- The shape and size of the Earth
- Lattitudes, Longitudes, Time Concept
- Date-Line International
- Earth’s movements and effects
- Earth’s origin
- Rocks and their classification; mechanical and chemical weathering, earthquakes, and volcanoes
- Ocean Currents and Tides Atmosphere and their composition; Temperature and Atmospheric Pressure, Planetary Winds, Cyclones, and Anti-cyclones; Humidity; Condensation 23 and Precipitation; Climate Types, World’s Major Natural Regions
- India’s regional geography— climate, natural vegetation.
- Resources for minerals and power; location and distribution of agricultural and industrial activities
- Important seaports and major seaports, land, and air routes
NDA Current Affairs
- Knowledge of major events that have occurred in India over the past few years
- Important exercises conducted between countries worldwide with special reference to India
- Current major events in the world
- Latest appointments
- Important personalities around the world including those related to cultural and sports activities
NDA Vacancy Details
NDA Vacancy 1 2023 – Expected
|NDA 2 2022 Vacancy||Details|
|Indian Army||208 (including 10 for female candidates)|
|Indian Navy||42 (including 03 female candidates)|
|Indian Airforce||(i) Flying – 92 (including 02 for female candidates)(ii) Ground Duties (Tech) – 18 (including 02 for female candidates)(iii) Ground Duties (Non-Tech) – 10 (including 02 for female candidates)|
|Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme)||30 (for male candidates only)|
NDA Previous Year Vacancies
|Year||NDA 1||NDA 2|
NDA Cut Off – Previous Year
|Paper||Written Exam||Final Exam|
NDA Exam Centres
|Anantpur (Andhra Pradesh)||Itanagar||Rajkot|
|Gautam Buddh Nagar||Navi Mumbai||Warangal|
UPSC NDA Salary
|Lieutenant||Level 10||₹56,100 – ₹1,77,500|
|Captain||Level 10 B||₹6,13,00 – ₹1,93,900|
|Major||Level 11||₹6,94,00 – ₹2,07,200|
|Lieutenant Colonel||Level 12A||₹1,21,200 – ₹2,12400|
|Colonel||Level 13||₹1,30,600 – ₹2,15,900|
|Brigadier||Level 13A||₹1,39,600 – ₹2,17,600|
|Major General||Level 14||₹1,44,200 – ₹2,18,200|
|Lieutenant General HAG Scale||Level 15||₹1,82,200 – ₹2,24,100|
|HAG+Scale||Level 16||₹2,05,400 – ₹2,24,400|
|VCOAS/Army Cdr/ Lieutenant General (NFSG)||Level 17||₹ 2,25,000/- (fixed)|
|COAS||Level 18||₹ 2,50,000/- (fixed)|
Warriors Defence Academy For NDA Preparation:
Now let us discuss some of the reasons why MKC is the Best NDA coaching in Allahabad.
They also prepare students for the CDS, MNS, AFCAT, TES Army Entry, and 10+2 B.Tech Navy Entry. Hence, some of the features that make MKC the best are as follows:
MKC Offline Classroom Course Unique Features:
- “Trend Analysis” based unique “Teaching Plan”
- Most experienced faculty of MKC,
- Doubt Counter facility
- Spoken English Classes,
- Physical Training Sessions at Malviya Stadium,
- MEDICAL CHECK-UP AT MKH
- Best Study Material by MKC Publication
- Weekly and Monthly Testing System
- Special Current Affairs Sessions
- Sunday Extra Classes
- Best SSB Interview guidance by Retired Officers
- Fully Equipped GTO Ground
- Huge Computer Lab
- Comfortable Hostel & Mess for Nutritious food