Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow
@20% Discount NDA/CDS/SSB/NAVY/AIRFORCE X & Y GROUP
Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow | Best NDA Coaching in India | Best Defence Coaching in India
Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow | Best NDA Coaching in India – Warriors Defence Academy is the Best Coaching for NDA/CDS/SSB/NAVY/AIRFORCE X-GROUP/AIRFORCE Y-GROUP Institute in Lucknow, Best NDA Coaching in India, Top NDA Coaching in India, Top NDA Academy in India, Best Defence Coaching in India.
WARRIORS DEFENCE ACADEMY LUCKNOW
Address: 545-GA/1-CHHA, beside Madhuwan Guest house Chandganj Near Railway Crossing, Kapoorthla, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226006
Immediately on receipt of the Joining Instructions, candidates are required to forward the acknowledgment form by e-mail at [email protected] or sign the same and forward to at the following address: –
It Director Rtg `A’
Date Gen of Rtg (NDA Entry)
West Block III, RK Puram
New Delhi – 110 066
Documents to be carried by the Candidates while joining NDA
The following documents are to be carried by hand and given to the Reception Officer at the NDA, immediately on arrival, failing which the candidate is not likely to be admitted to the Academy:-
- Income Certificate showing the exact income of parents/guardians from all sources duly signed by the proper authorities.
- Risk Certificate on a nonjudicial stamp paper.
- Legal Agreement Bond on nonjudicial stamp paper
- Supplementary Legal Agreement Bond for Cadets unable to produce any of the following:-
-Original Xth Certificate and Marksheet.
– Original XIIth Certificate and Marksheet.
- On joining, the candidate will deposit 10th & 10+2 education certificates & mark sheets in original with NDA, along with five attested copies of each. He will not be allowed to undergo training at NDA until the same is deposited.
- Domicile Certificate issued by the competent authority i.e. Gram Sabha/Tahsildar/SDM.
- Data Entry Form (Particulars of Cadets).
- A proficiency certificate if held in outdoor activities/sports should be brought by the cadet.
- Aadhar Card along with 5 attested copies.
- Photocopies of PAN Card (Five copies). PAN Card is mandatory and to be submitted while joining for the opening of account in SBI by the Pay and Account Office of this Academy so that cadets could withdraw pocket money.
- Recent passport size photographs 02 Nos.
- Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) admission form in duplicate along with:-
– Two recent passport-size photographs.
– Two copies of 10th and 12th Class passing certificates and mark sheets.
– Two copies of the Aadhar Card.
- Certificate of Joining
Content Writer by PRASHANT SINGH
Faculty of personality development | 5+ years of experience teaching | Masters in English literature | 10 times CDS qualified, | Defence enthusiast, | educator, and explorer