Get Best Coaching NDA After 10th in Warriors Defence Academy Lucknow
NDA exam is a popular competitive examination in our country. NDA exam is like an entry pass for those students who want to join the Indian Army, Indian Navy, or Indian Airforce. Warriors Defence Academy is the best coaching institute for NDA after the 10th However, qualifying for the written exam of NDA does not ensure entry into the Defence sector because there are a few more stages to qualify for final selection such as SSB-Interview, Personal-Interview, etc.
As we know the NDA exam comes under the big competitive examination that requires a lot of hard work to crack these exams. The students need proper guidance to prepare for the NDA after the 10th exam. The best option to get proper guidance is to join the best NDA coaching after the 10th in Lucknow. Well, when it comes to the best NDA after 10th in Lucknow then Warriors Defence Academy is one of the best options to get NDA coaching. Warriors Defence Academy has led to many success stories of its students joining different wings of the Indian Armed Forces i.e. Indian Army, Navy, or Airforce.
If you are the one appearing for NDA preparation then it is advised to join the best NDA coaching center in Lucknow. You can get admission to Warriors Defence Academy to get the best NDA coaching in Lucknow to get an entry into the Defence sector. The sessions are starting soon, further details can be collected from the official website of the NDA.
Best NDA Coaching after 10th in Lucknow | Best Defence Coaching in Lucknow | Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow
Why you should join the Warriors Defence Academy?
The students who have completed the 10th and want to join the Indian Army, Navy, or Airforce have an opportunity to appear for the NDA exam. The interested candidates can join Warriors Defence Academy to get the Best NDA Coaching after the 10th in Lucknow. We will help you to get success in the NDA exam by providing Sainik School Coaching in Lucknow and,
• The academy provides the best NDA Lucknow academy. We also provide coaching for NEET after the 10th.
• The academy has experienced faculty for NDA coaching and expert mentors to train the students for SSB-Interview & other physical fitness examinations.
• The students get to learn new techniques to solve the questions calculation-based section of the NDA question paper such as Mathematics, Reasoning, etc.
• The students will get the best study material for NDA exam preparations.
• The communication between the faculty and the students is quite transparent. The students can easily raise their queries in class to get adequate solutions.
• The academy maintains moderate strength of students in the class so that all the students can get equal attention.
• There are separate teachers for each subject of the NDA question paper.
• Regular class test is conducted by the teachers to analyze the strengths & weaknesses of the students so that they can improve their weaker areas.
• The students also get feedback on the basis of their performance in the class tests for improvement.
How Warriors Defence Academy will help you in the preparation for the NDA exam after the 10th?
Warriors Defence Academy is an NDA coaching institute in Lucknow that provides the best NDA coaching in Lucknow. The students who are planning to appear for the NDA exams after the 10th this year can join Warriors Defence Academy to start preparing for the exam. The academy prepares the students not only to qualify for the written exam but also get prepared to perform well in the SSB Interview and personal interviews. Warriors Defence Academy will help you with the preparation of the Best NDA Coaching after the 10th by providing the best NDA coaching in Lucknow. The academy also provides many other facilities such as,
• The academy provides the best infrastructure and a huge campus for the students.
• The academy has experienced teaching staff to prepare the students for NDA exams and also has expert mentors to train the students for SSB interview rounds.
• Our Academy also provides spacious and well-ventilated classrooms for study.
• The academy also possesses a huge ground for outdoor practices and training sessions.
• The fee structure at Warriors Defence Academy is also quite affordable so that the interested students can easily afford to get the best NDA coaching.
• The academy is very strict in terms of maintaining discipline as discipline is the main requirement of the Defence sector. Hence, the students also get to learn about the discipline at Warriors Defence Academy along with NDA coaching in Lucknow.
• Proper track record is also maintained for each student to analyze their performance so far.
• Personality development classes, communication classes, Spoken English classes, etc. are also a part of Best NDA Coaching after 10th at RIMS Coaching Institute.
• For the overall development of the students, the academy also conducts various outdoor activities such as quiz competitions, debate competitions, NDA training sessions, and various sports such as Cricket, football, volleyball, etc.
• The students also get the examination syllabus, examination pattern & study material for the NDA exam or RIMC Coaching exam.
• The students who prefer admission to Lucknow NDA academy also get Library facilities.
• We also possess a Computer Lab to train the students in Computer applications.
• Hindi and English the languages are both used as a medium for communicating with the students in the class of NDA coaching in Lucknow.
• The students also get help to collect the application forms for the NDA exam and get call letters & merit lists etc.
• The NDA academy in Lucknow also helps the students to fill out the application forms of the NDA exam.
• Hostel facility is also available for the students who are willing to join Warriors DefenceAcademy to get NDA coaching in Lucknow.
The students who want to join the Indian Army, Indian Airforce, or Indian Navy through the NDA exam can join Our Defence Academy to get the best NDA coaching in Lucknow. For more details, the students can visit the official website of the Warriors Defence Academy.
NDA Exam Highlights
|Exam Name||National Defence Academy|
|Conducting Body||Union Public Service Commission|
|Exam Type||National Level|
|Eligibility Criteria||Unmarried Male candidates can apply|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Duration||Mathematics: 2 hours and half an hour General Ability Test: 2 hours and half an hour|
|Number of cities for exam centers||41|
Eligibility Criteria of Best NDA Coaching after 10th 2020
Educational qualification: it’s different for various academies. Therefore, the aspirants should check the tutorial qualification
Indian Navy, Air Force, and academy of NDA: The aspirants should qualify for their class 12 or HSC exam under the 10+2 exam pattern, which should be conducted by State Education Board or University.
Age Limit: For NDA (II), the aspirants shouldn’t change state before 2 January 2002, and not after 1 January 2005. On the opposite hand, if the aspirants haven’t been born after 1 July 2004 and not before 2 July 2001, also are eligible to seem for NDA (I) exam. This birth date is examined consistent with Matricular or lyceum Leaving Certificate or should be recognized by the Indian University.
Army Wing of NDA: The candidates should pass the exam of sophistication 12 or HSC under the 10+2 pattern from any school education Board or from an equivalent University.
Nationality: The aspirants should be belonging to India/ or got to subject to Bhutan/ subject to Nepal or Tibetan Refugee (Who have come to India before Jan 1, 1962, and who live in India permanently). On the opposite hand, the migrated aspirants from Sri Lanka, Burma, Pakistan, and Eastern African Countries like Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Zaire, Malawi, Vietnam, or Ethiopia, who have come to the settlement in India, also can apply for the doorway test.
Foreign Nationals: If the foreign nationals (irrespective of Gorkhas’ aspirants) want to use for the exam, they have to issue an eligibility certificate from Govt. of India.
How to Download NDA I 2020 Admit Card
• To download follow the steps given below:
• Go to the official website of UPSC.
• A link for NDA I 2020 Admit Card Download will be provided, click on it.
• You must enter the roll number/registration number along with the password and captcha code.
• Click on the submit button, and the admit card will appear on the screen.
• First Check all the details carefully and download multiple copies of it.
Best NDA Coaching after 10th 2020- Understanding the Exam Pattern
The NDA exam is conducted within the conventional pen and paper form and has multiple-choice questions. Especially within the GAT section, one has got to take care as there’s a better negative marking. the subsequent table precisely gives all the required information on the exam pattern. once you have a radical understanding of the pattern, preparing for it at the last moment becomes easier. English and Hindi for the GK section Type of questions
|Exam Pattern Highlights|
|NDA I 2020||Mathematics||General ability test|
|Exam Duration||2 hours and half an hour||2 hours and half an hour|
|No. of sections||1||2 (English and General Knowledge)|
|Total no. of questions||120||150|
|Total marks||300||600 (English (200) + GK (400))|
|Marking scheme||2.5 for correct and -0.83 for incorrect||4 for correct and -1.33 for incorrect|
|Medium||English and Hindi||English for the English section. English and Hindi for the GK section|
|Type of questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
Multiple Choice Question (MCQs)
The mathematics section is very scoring if you’re adept at solving the issues with accuracy in minimum time. Though you’re given ample time to unravel the whole paper, unless you’ve got a transparent conception of math and science, each problem is often time-consuming.
The general knowledge section of the NDA 2020 consists of subsequent topics:
- Physics (100 marks)
- Chemistry (60 marks)
- General Science (40 marks)
- History and Freedom Movement (80 marks)
- Geography (80 marks)
|Do note: The exam is majorly based on CBSE 10+2 syllabus and irrespective of the books you refer to, NCERT books for every subject are the best guide.|
Best NDA Coaching after 10th- Cut-off Trend
UPSC NDA may be a two-tier exam and 900 marks are allotted to every tier. The cadets are selected supported their aggregate cut-off in both tiers. However, to qualify for the second tier, which is the SSB interview, you’ve got to attain a minimum of 25% out of 900 within the First Tier. At an equivalent time, you want to since 2010, it’s increased with time. have a minimum of 25% in each section of the papers. the typical cut-off has varied over the years and if you note the trend.
Whether the NDA cut-off is going to be less than usual this year, depends on many factors just as the difficulty level of the paper, the number of candidates who appeared, etc.
When you are preparing for the upcoming test, keeping the cut-off trend in mind helps you to form a study plan.
|Year||NDA(I) (Max Marks:900)||NDA(II) (Max Marks:900)|
|2015||306 (With a minimum of 30% marks in each Subject) Marks secured by the last finally recommended candidate (out of 1800 marks) 674||269 (With at least 25% marks in each subject) Marks secured by the last recommended candidate (Out of 1800 marks) 637|
|2016||288 (With a minimum of 25 % marks in each Subject) Marks secured by the last finally recommended candidate (Out of 1800 marks) 656||315|
|2017||342(With a minimum of25 % marks in each Subject) Marks secured by the last finally recommended candidate (Out of 1800 marks) 708||–|
|2018||338 (with a minimum of 25% in each subject)||325 (with at least 25% in each subject)|
|2019||342 (with a minimum of25% marks in each subject)||–|
|2020 (expected)||338-342- For Tier-1 700-720- The overall expected cut-off out of 1800||–|
Best NDA Coaching after 10th Exam Syllabus
The syllabus for NDA written test will comprise two sections- Mathematical Ability and General Ability. The questions in NDA 2020 will be asked from topics and concepts of the 10+2 level. The following are the topics from the Mathematical Ability and General Ability sections covered as a part of the NDA 2020 Syllabus.
NDA Syllabus for Mathematical Ability
|NDA Syllabus for Mathematics|
|Algebra||Matrices and Determinants|
|Trigonometry||Analytical Geometry of Two and Three Dimensions|
|Differential Calculus||Integral Calculus and Differential Equations|
|Vector Algebra||Statistics and Probability|
NDA Syllabus for General Ability Topics from the English and General Knowledge will be covered in the General Ability section of NDA 2020. General Knowledge will comprise of the following:
|NDA Syllabus for General Ability Test|
Preparation Tips for NDA 2020
The NDA 2020 aspirants should follow the below-mentioned preparation tips for securing an honest score within the exam:
1. Before you begin yourself for the exam, you ought to have clear and detailed knowledge about the exam pattern, sorts of questions, and therefore the subjects.
2. To urge an honest score in Mathematics, the aspirants should have in-depth knowledge of Algebra, trigonometry, matrices, statistics, calculus, etc. All the questions cover the concepts of sophistication 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12 standards, NCERT Books.
3. The GAT consists of multiple subjects and these are General Science, Geography, Chemistry, Current Affairs, and History.
4. Revise thoroughly the sections you’ve got read. The more you revise your study, the more you’ll be ready to gain your confidence level.
5. Create a brief but tricky way for revising your lessons, in order that you’ll complete your revision quickly.
6. Don’t forget to unravel previous years’ question papers and take mock tests for the maximum amount possible.
Current Events (40 marks)
Do note: The exam is majorly supported CBSE 10+2 syllabus and regardless of the books you refer to, NCERT books for each subject are the best guide.
The Selection Process of NDA 2020
NDA SSB Interview
The selection process within the National Defense Academy could also be a two-stage process. Stage-1 is the written examination i.e. NDA 2020 test and thus the stage-2 is the SSB interview stage
• the entire recruitment process within the NDAs judged on the thought of marks scored out of 900 collectively in both the stages of recruitment.
• After the declaration of NDA 2020 Results, qualified candidates will get to register themselves at joinindianarmy.nic.in within the fortnight.
• Allotment of selection centers and dates will then be notified on the registered email ID.
• SSB Interview comprises two stages- Stage 1 and Stage 2- (Interview, Group Tasks, Psychology Test, and Conference).
• After stage-2 is completed, a final merit list is generated by the UPSC which provides are the last word for recruited, candidates.
|S. No||Stages||Activities conducted|
|1.||Testing||Screening Verbal and Non-verbal test PDT|
|2.||Psychological Test||Thematic Appreciation Test [TAT]Word Association Test [WAT]Situation Reaction Test [SRT]Self Description Test [ SD]|
|3.||Group Testing Officers Test||Group Discussion (GD)Group Planning Exercise (GPE)Progressive Group Task (PGT)Half Group Task (HGT)Individual Obstacles Task (IoT)Command Task Snake race/Group Obstacle RaceIndividual lecture Final Group Task (FGT)|
NDA 2020 Document Verification
After a personal interview round the eligible candidates will have to appear for the verification round. The qualified candidates must bring the required original documents along with 1 set of Photostat of the required documents to the Services Selection Centre (SSC).
Below is the set of required original documents to be carried for the NDA 2020 Document Verification:
- Qualification Certificate
- Proof of Identity (Pan card, Voter ID, Aadhar Card, etc.)
- Birth Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
Category certificate for the Reserved category candidates
- Proof of Residence
A medical examination is a final round in the Selection process. The candidates will be referred to the Board of Service Medical officers by the SSB for medical examination. Candidates shall be deemed eligible for recruitment if and only if they are found to be medically fit by the medical officers.
NDA Exam Centers
The aspirants should present to the Exam Centers of the cities, where the offline test will be conducted. The examination authority allocates the exam center to the aspirants. However, the aspirants need to enter their preferable cities while they fill out the application form. On the other hand, the Commission can also cancel or add the exam centers. Read the following content to know about the available NDA Exam centers: