“Agni Prime” ballistic missile
Agni Prime ballistic missile was successfully tested off the coast of Odisha recently.
- The recent test is the third consecutive test flight of the Agni Prime missile. It marks the completion of the development trial. #Agni Prime
- It confirmed the accuracy and reliability of the indigenous missile system.
- The first flight test of the Agni Prime was conducted in June 2021, with the second one taking place six months later in December.
- These two tests also saw the missile successfully meeting the mission objectives with a high level of accuracy.
- With these successful tests, the missile will now be put into user trials by the Strategic Nuclear Command, which is responsible for the management and administration of India’s tactical and strategic nuclear weapon stockpile. #Agni Prime
- After these trials are completed, Agni-P will be officially inducted into the Strategic Forces Command arsenal.
- Once inducted, this missile will become a key asset in India’s nuclear deterrence with a range of 1,000 to 2,000 km. #Agni Prime
- The latest testing of the Agni-P came a day after the United States announced the surfacing of the nuclear ballistic missile submarine USS Virginia at an undisclosed location in the Arabian Sea.
- Earlier, India tested a submarine-launched ballistic missile from its INS Arihant submarine in October 2022. #Agni Prime
- The recent activities of the US and India are significant in light of Chinese President Xi Jinping getting reelected for the third term.
The Agni Prime or the Agni-P is a nuclear-capable next-generation advanced variant of the Agni class of missiles. This medium-range missile was developed by DRDO to replace Agni-I and Agni-II missiles. This 10-meter-long two-stage canisters missile has a maximum range of 2,000 kilometers. It weighs less than 50 percent of the Agni 3 missiles. It is equipped with new guidance and propulsion systems. The missile can be fired from mobile launchers and has a high survival rate. #Agni Prime
BEST NDA COACHING IN LUCKNOW
Warriors Defence Academy is the Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow. We are on the Top of the List of Best NDA Coaching Institutes in Lucknow India. Warriors Defence Academy Best Coaching for NDA in Lucknow.
Now We are the best NDA Coaching in Lucknow thanks to you and all our Warriors family for your Huge support. Work Hard and you will definitely achieve your target. We are always one step ahead to prepare our warriors for NDA, CDS, and All defence services. We are doing well in all defense Exam Preparation as well as SSB.
The National Defence Academy (NDA) is the joint services academy of the Indian Armed Forces, where cadets of the three services, the Army, the Navy, and the Air Force train together before they go on to respective service academies for further pre-commissioning training.
UPSC conducts NDA (National Defense Academy) Exam in Two Stages.
- Written Examination
We are the Best in Defence Services for NDA and CDS. Defense is the most popular Government Job in India. Warriors Defence Academy provides Step by Step guide for the NDA Preparation Written and SSB. We are the only Institute that provides Physical training for Defence Aspirants.
We have complete facilities to Prepare you for Defence Exam…
- Faculty – Some of the best names in the field of Defence career coaching are available to impart psychology, GTO, and interview training.
- Infrastructure – State of the Art infrastructure facility for indoor-outdoor coaching.
- Fees – Competitive fee structures have been devised to allow deserving candidates from every stratum of society to get an opportunity to avail of a coaching facility.
- Computer-aided coaching for NDA/CDSE written test
- Expert coaching in Personality Development, Leadership, Team Building, and Soft Skills
Specialized coaching for GTO tasks.
- SSB Interview guidance for TGC, NDA, TES, CDSE, SSC
- Outdoor task training
- Proficiency in Group Discussions
- Personal attention and grooming
BEST NAVY COACHING IN LUCKNOW
Welcome to warriors Defence Academy Lucknow one of the Best NAVY SSR Coaching in Lucknow. Best Navy coaching in Lucknow. India’s top Defence coaching in Lucknow.
As a Sailor, you will become part of a highly technical Organization. You will be required to serve in powerful, modern ships such as Aircraft Carriers, Guided Missile Destroyers and Frigates, Replenishment Ships and highly technical and fascinating submarines and aircraft.
TRAINING & ADVANCEMENT
Candidates selected will undergo 22 weeks of Basic Training at INS Chilka followed by Professional training in the allotted trade in various Naval Training Establishments. Branch/ Trade will be allocated as per the requirement of Service.
You may undergo various professional courses as per service requirements and certificates of equivalent qualifications from various Universities are awarded on successful completion of courses. You will get a “Graduation Equivalent Certificate” on retirement after the completion of 15 years of service.
QUALIFICATION & REQUIREMENT
Qualified in 10+2 examination with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects; Chemistry/Biology/Computer science from an educational board recognized by Central/State Government.
The age for SSR candidates should be between 17-20 years on the day of enrolment.
What is Navy SSR Salary?
Indian Navy Recruitment AA SSR: Pay & AllowancePay & Allowance: Stipend during initial training period: Rs 14,600. After completion of training: Rs 21,700 – Rs 69,100. Military Service Pay (MSP): Rs 5,200 per month + Dearing Allowance (DA) X Group Pay only for Artificer Apprentice (AA): Rs 6,200 per month + DA.
What is the post of SSR in the Indian Navy?
Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) –Selection of the candidates is based on State wise merit of their performance in Computer-based Examination, subject to qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.